You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Got the Gold. Got to keep Going

Dear seniors and friends,
    I've never been on such an interactive site wherein people contribute on a wide range of topics from politics, social issues, core issues related to being human. I just saw a thread on how to use the internet productively. I was one of those many surfing TV channels, flipping papers are home and chitchatting without any gain in terms of quality time or value.

Having found ISC, I have spent quality time interacting with people who have in depth knowledge on almost any issues. The senior members were humble enough to welcome me and encourage me. The editors were kind enough to consider me for small rewards.

I have never forayed into the job section or the adsense revenue but love the forum and articles sections.

Apologies for replying to one old thread so far, Hope to live up to the expectations and move on forwards. Thanks to the ISC family.
    Congrats. Now you got the gold. I am sure, you will grasp the diamond and platinum soon. Good going. Keep it up, Natarajan. .
    No life without Sun

Congratulations Mr Natarajan. I am very happy to note that now you are a gold member of this site. This is really a good site and your achievement is really praiseworthy. I hope you will continue your contributions in all the sections of this site and go to the next higher level memberships as early as possible. As mentioned by you this is a very good platform for all ages to learn various subjects from various fields. People are good and they are always helpful to others. It is pleasure having interactions on this site with learned people. I enjoy it always.
    Once again hearty congratulations to you.

drrao
    always confident

I know now exactly how it feels to finally achieve this feat. Glad even you made it to this league, it doesn't come as a surprise with your consistent quality contributions.

Diamond isn't far away from you! Congratulations!!

Natarajan, many congratulations on joining the Gold club in ISC! I can understand your excitement and you have every reason to cheer; not only because you have become a Gold member but also because of the satisfaction that you must have derived by striving to maintain a quality in whatever content you post.

Stay on board this platform, be active and consistent and I am sure the next level is not too far from you. Keep in mind that to err is human, but also make it a point to correct your mistakes as and when you notice it because that is how one can improve and move forward with confidence. All the best!

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congrats. That you got the gold level but first hearing I was thinking you got some gold metal ha ha. Its good to see that you are enjoying your journey at ISC hope you will get more success in future and will reach the top level.
    I am also Gold but previously it was the diamond but due to inactive I again converted to Gold.

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Congrats for getting into gold level league and that shows that the author has fully understood the working style of this great site and his contributions in the recent past were superb and need to be applauded. By reaching the gold member level, one gets immense contributions and also courage to share more in various sections and have good deliberations and discussions in this forum section. With this achievement, the author should not stop the contributing trend as the next level ie diamond level has to be achieved with total 10,000 points and more. So I can see him becoming diamond member by this year end.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you all for the kind words, encouragement and wishes. Hope to continue on ISC with contributions.

Congratulations Natarajan for achieving the Gold level. Glad to see you reached to that level. It is really not surprising as you have been most consistent and unique member of this site. Your comments and posts are worth reading, its always interesting to see the way you write, with proper explanation and appropriate examples. I have learnt a lot from your posts. Wishing you more success and hope you reach the diamond and platinum level soon.
    Best of luck and congrats once again.

A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

Congratulations to Mr. Natarajan for achieving the Gold Shield. We are awaiting to welcome him in our Diamond Club of ISC.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Yes, I know that achieving diamond is easy but maintaining diamond level is very difficult so you continuous activity on ISC will decide your next level and achievement. Best of luck for your bright future at ISC and enjoy working here.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Thanks once more for your wishes and kind comments.

Congrats Mr Natarajan for entering he gold membership and I hope and believe you will make it to a great place in ISC in coming times. I have read and seen your responses and other contributions and definitely this is the right place for you to showcase as well as creatively use your talent.

ISC is a place where varied opinions and ideas are daily emanating with full surge and those who are receptive are definitely taking advantage of those ideas and knowledgeable things for their own improvement. So stay for long and you will visualize the full potential of this great platform. There are so many sections that a creative and imaginative person can not say that there is nothing here for him.

The earnings in ISC are slow but slowly it will increase as your efforts are increasing. Please remember this site is not for making quick money. It is basically an educational and knowledge exchanging site and the revenue generation comes as an bonus.

So stay and lead ahead.

Knowledge is power.

Thanks Mr.Umesh for your kind words and the summary of the essence of ISC.Revenue is important but that's last on my list from this website. I love sharing ideas and thoughts on a range of topics with experienced members like yourself.

• Sign In to post your comments