You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

To innovate we have to keep rewriting the rules

A rule is nothing but one of a set of explicit or understood regulations or principles of functioning something it may be product or principles governing body or a procedure e.t.c. So if we want to innovate a new product or procedure we need to rewrite the rules say for an example previously if we have typewriter have some set of rules now we innovate computer so what we have done we rewrite the rules of the typewriting machine to innovate a new product called a computer.If we do not write the rules we end up with same.
    Yes by innovation it denotes that something new and better over the the previous one. If we want to make progress in the existing product or service, modification of rules and regulations has to be done so that it sync with the new product feature. For example a tailor who is forward looking in fashion would like to try new designs and fashions on the clothes provided by the customers with their expressed approval that he shall go for a new design subject to the approval of the customer. That way a tailor becomes a fashion designer and once he achieves the target, he sets new rules and tariff too.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I fail to understand what is the relation for innovation and rules. What example Mohan has given is not about the change of rules. That is the change of product making. A product may be made in different ways. If you take Horlicks, there are three varieties in it. Horlicks for kids, Horlicks for Sugar patients and Horlicks for general people. The rules for making the product is same. They have to have the product approval, they have to get FDA clearance for every batch they release into the market. Rules are same. But recipe will change. A new innovation may change the product qualities but rules will not change. This is my understanding about innovation. In our company, we were making many new products. For each product, we have to obtain permission. This is the rule and all the products in our company will have same rules. Probably my knowledge in this aspect. I request the author to elaborate more on the subject so that I can also have a better understanding of the matter in a proper way.
    drrao
    always confident

I don't think innovations and rules go together (expect for intellecutal copyrights). Innovation often is a means to improve or to make things better. A brilliant set of minds with forethought and vision often picture a product that can significantly impact existing things and then work hard to make it happen, At times innovations are accidental or collateral results of a different task.

Hitler for all his wrong doings realized that rocket technology would help in winning wars and supremacy. Although he didn't win the war, his forethoughts about rocket technology made him bring a team of scientists who designed the first rocket in 1942. It was this blueprint (Hitler team's rocket) that helped America put a man on the moon in 1969.

Had you ever listen or saw this sentence or phrase or Idiom 'Think out of the box' phrase... see the phrase meaning think freely, not bound by old, nonfunctional, or limiting structures, rules, or practices
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

• Sign In to post your comments