You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

It is not a surgical strike

As the surgical strike against the terrorists in POK has completed one year, a Para-commando regiment of Indian Army attacked and destroyed the terrorist camps run by NSCN-Khaplang group. The Eastern Command has reported that the Naga terrorists attacked a patrol of Indian Army along the Myanmar border, but the soldiers were well-prepared. Heavy retaliatory firing was started by the soldiers and as a result the terrorists who attacked patrol-party broke rank. The soldiers went on carrying out an attack on the militants' camps and major damage has been caused.

Eastern Command has further clarified that no casualty has been reported by Indian soldiers. It is also clarified that the attack was inside Indian territory and it was not a surgical strike.
    Many versions of this. Many described it as a surgical strike. But with your post now the matter is very clear and thank you very much for sharing. One good news is that no casualties reported. It is nice to hear that.
    drrao
    always confident

Glad to hear about the achievements of our defence forces. Earlier, I remember after terrorist attacks, police and army used to assess the situation and then plan action.

Now we are proactive and able to deliver a surgical strike or being prepared to take on terrorists and their training camps. Proud of the Armed forces and hope politics and politicians do not interfere with their functioning at border areas and in tackling militant groups.

From the sharing of the author it is quite clear that Indian Army is fully in preparedness stage and can tackle any eventuality what ever it may be from the enemies and our commando forces are elite enough to destroy enemy base camps with fineness and without any causalities from our side. In Hyderabad AOC center we could see commandos getting trained in difficult terrain and the way the training goes on, we can understand they would implement the same in the real field and get into winning situation. Hats off to the commando forces who are weeding out terror outfits in a systematic way.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It has become a fashion on so many TV channels engaged in TRP war that they want to hype a smallest thing to make a bombastic head lines. I am observing an increasing tendency of going to media and utter bombastic statements in military administration. This is degrading the secracy and dignity of our military. They are revered by every Indian. Every Indian loves them. I personally feel that the military should not come to media.

I saw last time when a so called surgical strike was made a subject of tug of war among the political parties and ultimately it harmed the morals of the military. This time military should be congratulated for a successful action against Naga terrorists without any media hype.

As far as I understand, there is no media hype this time. Eastern Command has simply issued a tweet in this regard.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Yes, now the matter is very clear and it is also and dangerous things that many gangs of terrorists available in the world and operation clean should continue until zero number of terrorism.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

• Sign In to post your comments