You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Article review and article cc

Editiors,
    Recently the following article was reviewed and corrected for points and cc, I think the points and cc are not reflected in this months abstract, Kindly check. how do I check it
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/ViewResource.aspx?ResourceId=172131
    Heart: Diseases, causes, symptoms and best ways to keep heart healthy

Jenny.
    Jenny, I think you will have to recalculate your earnings and see the difference and note whether the cc has been credited to your account. Please check it up and confirm. The article in question will not be seen in your contribution list for the month as the same was actually approved in the month of July and points have already been added then.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Saji Ganesh.

My Calculations (cc)

2015-Rs10, June -345 July -535 August -535 Sep -75 (1500) from (June 1 to Sep 29)
    ISC June -110 July -455 August -580 Sep- 75 (1255) from (June 1 to Sep 29)

I have shown here the details ,Yes there is difference of 80 Rs, which is not credited. Also I noted that in June months my articles credit cash was 345 but it shows 110 and in August my cash credit is 535 and ISC 580

I have not included awards and prizes. In profile, total points shows 1500. I think ISC included 250 wizard award in june and 50 in august prize for resource. The points and cc is not reflected correctly.

I started posting articles in June month, and wrote down the articles and the cc just to keep a track of articles, I was able to check it. Any way I just brought this to your notice, as per my knowledge.
    Thanks for prompt reply
    jenny

I felt if one more column can be added to profile to show points and cc awarded every month(month wise) it would be easier to check.

We are checking it out. Please wait for a response.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• Sign In to post your comments