You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

And in this temple at Allahabad, Lord Hanuman can be seen in sleeping posture !

Normally we might have come across Lord Hanuman statues in big size, idols carved out of big single stone and brass idols of Hanuman being prayed in different locations across the country. But there is a temple near Allahabad Sangam where in Lord Hanuman is seen with sleeping posture and the people gather there in large number to have the glimpse of such rare Hanuman in a sleeping pose. So next time when you happen to visit Prayag, Allahabad, please visit this sleeping Hanuman temple too and seek the blessings for all.
    Here is the image of sleeping Lord Hunuman inside a Allahabad temple.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Delete Attachment

Initially while reading the first posting the author,I thought it would be better if a foto attached. In the second one my wish is quenched. Thanks for the valuable information as it would highly helpful to one before his visit , to avoid later feeling.

Yes sir,I have seen similar Anjaneya in the Bull Temple of Bangalore at Basavangudi.

Thanks to Mr. Mohan for this information which I had actually forgotten. This temple is a rare temple where Lord Hanuman is in a lying pose.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Ramachandran if you have the image of Anjaneya at the Bull Temple in Basavangudi, Bengaluru, please share the same.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Very nice information. I had been to Allahabad many times. But I never know about this temple. Next time if I happened to go there definitely I will have the Darshan of this diety. Thanks to the author for sharing very good information. I visited Bull temple long back. But somehow I don't remember this. Anyhow I will go to that temple also during my next visit to Bangalore. My brother stays in Bangalore. So chances of going there are very high.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments