You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Miracle, that I faced personally

I used to go to temple city with my wife every wedding anniversary. One year we went to Thiru karuvadu,a village (25 km from Tanjore)but by that time we reached the temple the time was up for closing after uchchikal pooja,we puzzled initially and planned to stay there itself till evening. We searched place for lunch. One village man told on asking there was no eateries, so we have decided to inside the temple corridor. But to our surprise a priest came out and asked about us and further enquired whether we had our lunch. On our negative reply to our surprise he took both of us to his house and offered a simple but good lunch. Later after taking small rest, we had a fine darshan. It was a miracle aa we did not expect this
    Yes, sometimes its happen no worry same way one incident happen with one other family then our one relative help them to come out that issue. I think God sent them for helping. So its God gift that kind of person who helps.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

This is a blessing in disguise, the priest you met is a kind-hearted soul who has done one of the simple yet noble deed that a human can do: feed a fellow being in times of need! Mother Teresa ( a saint) has said. 'If you can't feed a hundred, please at least feed one'.

Well, If you join the dots: 'help when you least expect it', 'no expectations on your part', a noble human (priest), a noble deed (feeding someone) and the topic miracle, I'll let the readers make their own conclusion.

Yes some times people come to our rescue without even expecting from them and thus that moment would be cherished more as a miracle and this incident narrated by author coincides with that.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It happens sometimes like this. It appears like a miracle only. It is like when you are travelling in a desert, getting a bottle of water from unknown. A good experience. You are not having any hope of getting anything for eating. But the priest offered you food. For you really it is a miracle. But for that priest, it may be a common practice to offer food to some pilgrims.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments