You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Aug '17- Winners!

It is now time to announce the Winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of August '17. These awards are presented in recognition of the magical touch the winners have been able to bring in to their contributions during the period. And the winners are-

Articles:
    Ramakrishna Kambhampati

Forum:
    Nomita Mitra

Jobs:
    M.K.

Ask Experts:
    Neeru Bhatt

Super Contributors

Photos:
    Juana

Updates:
    None

We could not find anyone eligible for the Super Contributor award for the Updates section. Hope members will take some interest in this section too so that our data remains updated.
    Those who post photos may kindly take note that your effort must be to post quality photos having some significance or based on a topic and must be accompanied with a good description of the same.

The Wizards will get a cash reward of Rs 250/- each and the Super Contributor will get RS 100/- as cash reward.

Friends, please join me in congratulating all the winners.
    Heartiest congratulations to all the Wizards and the Super Contributor award winners. Well done members. Keep up your super contributing work.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the Wizards and the Super Contributor award winners!!

Congrats on winning the Wizard of the month (August 2017), Ramakrishna Kambhampati (Articles), Nomita Mitra(Forum), M.K.(Jobs), Neeru Bhatt(Ask Experts) and Super Contributors of the month -Juana (Photos).

Well done, each one deserves the award and best wishes for many more.

Congratulations to all the winners and wish you all many more such rewards in the coming future.

Congratulations to all winners of the Wizard awards and Super Contributor award for the month of August, 2017. No doubt, they really did a great job in the respective sections.

So far as Updates section is concerned, very few Members are really interested in this section because of various reasons. Very few Members post in this section, the updates are reviewed comparatively late and fewer Members read the updates. So, gradually the few Members who submit updates, also lose interest. This is my personal opinion.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My hearty congrats to Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the wizard award in the article section and his contributions were immensely popular and widely read in the internet. Likewise my apprecaition also goes to Nomita Mitra for winning the forum wizard award and she has been consistent and regular in forunm section. MK has excelled in jobs section and hence got that wizard award and Neeru Bhatt made her presence felt in the ask experts section and won the wizard award there. Who can forget the super contributions of Juana in the photos section which won the special super contributor award.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Please accept my hearty congratulations, Ramakrishna Kambhampati, for your success in winning the Wizard award in article section for your valuable contributions in the section. I hope you will continue the same spirit and win many more awards in the coming times. My congrats to Nomit Mitra for winning the Forum Wizard award. She has become very regular these days in postings and contributing for the section. My Congrats also goes to MK and Neru Bhat for their awards. I hope all these members will continue their winning spree in coming days and receiving many more awards. All the best to all the winners.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Nomit Mitra for winning the Forum Wizard award, M.K. for Jobs section, Neeru Bhatt for Ask Expert section, Juana for Photos Super Contributor award. I wish all of them to continue their good work at ISC with the same spirit and zeal. I too feel very happy for getting this month's Wizard's award for articles section and I wish to say my thanks to all those who congratulated me on this occasion.

The cash rewards and points for the winners has been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the Wizard award for the article section. Congrats Nomita, Neeru and M.K. for the recognition you have received. Well done.

I thank everyone who has posted their message congratulating me. Thank you to the judges as well, for selecting me as the Super Contributor.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations to all the wizard and Super contributors of ISC for the month of August. Keep doing the great work.
    Do what inspires you !!

Wow! Wizard of the Forum Section! What a nice gift on the Durga Puja days! I could not open the site for 2/3 days as I was busy with the puja ceremony otherwise, it would have surely doubled my joy.
    I congratulate the other Wizards of the month -Ramakrishna Kambhampati (Articles),, M.K.(Jobs), Neeru Bhatt (Ask Experts) and Super Contributor of the month -Juana Madam (Photos).

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Congratulations to the wizard winners and the super contributor for the month.

Why is the August month winners declared in Oct, isn't it too late to announce. It is just my opinion.

Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

My hearty congratulations to all the Wizard and Super contributor awards winners of various sections. This is one of the award which greatly encourages members to contribute more good content at ISC.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners of the super contributor's awards of the month.

Congratulations to all the winners! Happy to see the momentum of good contributors continuing in the various sections, such award announcements being testimony to that momentum.

Chitra - with reference to your response #610341 - please note the date of this announcement thread. We sometimes announce it in the latter half of the month and not in the first half in case there are further checks & discussions required, but do try to ensure that it is announced in time to be included in the payment of that month.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Waw..First of all Congratulations to all the winners! Actually, I am new here I join on 5th October but in two days I spent most of the Time on this site to understand that how its works But now I am very enjoying here. Most of the Article is Waw type Thanks to the indiastudychannel.com Love You.

• Sign In to post your comments