You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Extending warm greetings on Dussehra

Wishing you all a joyous Dussehra as good triumphs over evil.
    May you & yours celebrate happy times,
    As the Goddess showers Her blessings on you to help you achieve all your goals & fulfil your dreams.

Light a traditional diya and let its flame shine bright in your home. Happy Dussehra to one and all!
    Many many Happy Dussehra to you and your family and all ISC Friends. Its very nice day to celebrate and its main festival of Uttar Pradesh where most of the cities celebrate it. I am missing Dussehra this time due to work place client visit but anyway its part of life and hope will be there in Deepawali.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Wish you all the best during the Dussehra festival and I also take this opportunity to wish all the best to all the ISC members on this occasion.

Let us all celebrate this great festival of celebrating the good over bad which is inspiring us to eradicate evils from our life as well as the society as a whole.

Knowledge is power.

I take this opportunity to wish all the ISC members and their family a very happy Dussehra festival from our family members too. May good things happen to every one with joys and rejoice the whole coming year.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy Dussehra and Vijaya Dasami festival to ISC members and their family members. Hope this festival bring a lot of joy, happiness and prosperity to everyone. Dussehra is a very big festival celebrated with great enthusiasm and fervor by the people of A.P. People visit various temples of Durga Devi and get blessings from her.

Best wishes to all Members of ISC on the occasion of Vijaya Dashami! May Goddess Durga help us to destroy the demons of the society, the country and the world.

''Aschhe Bochhor Abar Hobe'' (We will again celebrate the homecoming of Goddess Durga next year).

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Happy Vijayadashami to all the members of ISC. I pray that the Goddess Lalitha Devi will help all the human kind in keeping peace and harmony among all and everybody will keep priority to the betterment of the society.
    Semi Samayete papam, Semi satru vinashini, Arjunasya Dhanurdhari, Ramasysa Priyadashanaha.
    A happy festival to all

drrao
    always confident

Wishing all the members of ISC, a very happy Dusshehra. Kill the Ravan inside you that is spoiling your happiness, and refresh yourselves and give way for great, new thoughts. Make room for love and affection all around.
    A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.