You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Quote Quest: Word of the day 'Muddle'

Hello ISCians,

Welcome to the Sunday special challenge 'Quote Quest' . This is a contest which will be done to improve the vocabulary skills of our members. It was so nice to see many members pullout themselves and express through words. Hoping for the continued participation from more ISCians.

Word of the day is "MUDDLE". Use this word to creat a quote as 1 liner, a short poem or a story of your own creation.

RULES TO FOLLOW:

1. Must create your own quote and post it.

2. Copied contests or spam are strictly violated.

3. There is no limit in posting. You can come up with more than 1 quote or poem or story.

4. Your content must include the word of the day.

5. Do not pullout your queries and suggestions in this thread. Try posting as a new forum or respond here when the contest expires.

If you are not aware about the meaning of the word them do check it and come up with some attractive quotes. Looking forward for those creative minds. Happy inking.
    Life's full of puddles, the secret of good living is knowing when to and when not to MUDDLE the PUDDLES!

The couple was in the tunnel when they found that they were in trouble and in a muddle. They had to struggle a lot to bustle out.

I am using 'muddle' as verb. My sentence: The unexpected turn of events has muddled his mind.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Even though I arranged the files in order, he meddled and muddled with the sequence and hence all the files were displaced and disorganized much to the anger of the officer.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments