You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 17th Sept – 23 rd Sept'17 (Winners)

Now it is the time to announce the result of the TOW for the week 17th Sept – 23 rd Sept'17.

And the Winner is:
    Juana for her thread - Don't let the regrets of life consume you
    ~ A winning thread indeed! Life is the best teacher that we ever had and "moving on" is the best lesson that life has taught us. A breathtaking thread!

It is also decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. KVRR for his thread - Means are as important as achieving the objective
    ~ An incredible thread that emphasises importance of achieving a success in a right way. The road to success may be long and difficult but the satisfaction we get by our hardwork cannot be paid.

2. Partha Kansabanik for his thread - Do Indian parents encourage their children to become professional sportspersons?
    ~ An inspiring and responsible thread that one should put faith, hope, love and courage to raise kids with positive attitude in a negative world.

3. Natarajan for his thread - Can you turn your adversity to your advantage?
    ~ A motivational thread that one should know how to handle things in a positive manner.

The winner will get 60 pts and 60 c.c while the Special Prize winners receive 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Members, please join me to greet the winners.
    Congratulations to Juana Mam for the TOW award, indeed her thread was very well written and thoughtful.

Also, congrats to the special prize winners KVRR, Partha Sir, and Natarajan for their threads. All posts were very good and thought provoking.

A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

My hearty congratulations to Juana Mam for being declared as the winner of Thread of the week award. I also congratulate KVRR, Partha and Natarajan for getting the special prizes.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty congrats to Juana for her thread - Don't let the regrets of life consume you , which was indeed a bath breaking thread that eventually won the TOW award this time . My appreciation also goes to special prize winners
    KVRR for his thread - Means are as important as achieving the objective, which was a incredible thread, Partha Kanshabanik for his thread - Do Indian parents encourage their children to become professional sport persons?
    which was again a inspiring thread and Natarajan for his thread - Can you turn your adversity to your advantage?
    which was a motivational thread.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congrats to everyone. The authors for the threads, the members who have given the meaningful replies and the Editorial team for their token of appreciation. Certainly, this would encourage all members to participate in the forum and keep the discussion more lively, share and enrich our knowledge.

Thank you for picking my thread as the winner of the 'Thread of the Week'. I love to win (who does not). It is a great feeling.

Thank you, everyone, for your wishes and appreciation.

And, heartiest congratulations to the three winners of the 'Special Prize'. Your threads were indeed profound and made one ponder.

The Forum has become very lively, of late. The thought-provoking contributions of members (especially the newer lot) have set the bar to new high. Glad to read about different perspectives, instead of the same staid topics based on 'Western culture' and ' women' and 'politics' and 'communal angles'. I hope this new trend catches on, and we witness healthier and a lot more intelligent discussions in the forum.

Keep up the good work guys.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

My hearty congratulations to all the TOW Winners for the week. Keep up the good work and we expect more such brilliant threads from you.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

I like to convey my congratulations to Juana for winning TOW award for her thread - Don't let the regrets of life consume you. A real thought provoking thread which deserves the award. My congratulations to KVRR for winning a special award for his thread - Means are as important as achieving the objective, and also my congratulations to Partha Kanshabanik for winning a special prize for his thread - Do Indian parents encourage their children to become professional sports persons? and I also congratulate Natarajan for winning a special prize for his thread - Can you turn your adversity to your advantage?
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to all the award winners of the TOW as announced. It is really a time to celebrate when our thread is selected as the best during the week. I know the feeling as I had the same honor sometimes.
    There are so many subjects and ideas that it is very difficult to find out who the winner will be. Though the prudence of our editors finally give out the best of the week every time.
    Once again congrats and keep up your good work in ISC.
    All the best.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thanks to everyone for their congratulatory messages. Congratulations to Ms Juana for winning the TOW. Congratulations to Mr Partha and Mr Natarajan, the winners of the special prizes.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Hearty congratulations to Juana, the winner of the Thread of the Week award for the week 17th to 23rd Sept '17 and also to the Special Prize winners KVRR, Partha and Natarajan! Keep up the good work.

The cash rewards and points have been credited to the winners.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to all the winners, it's good to discuss and participate in varied topics. Appreciation goes to the editors as well as it's no easy task to prune the winners.

Just now noticed this announcement thread! Congratulations to Ms. Juana for her award-winning motivational thread. Personally I immensely liked the thread.

I also congratulate Mr. KVRR and Mr. Natarajan for their thought-provoking threads which have won special awards.

I thank Ms. Pranita for choosing my thread for special award.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My sincere congratulations to the winner and other special prize awardees. I have participated in some of the above threads and had good discussion with authors on various angles to the issue. I have gained knowledge not only on ideas but also the way how my view is getting to the other side. It was a good learning experience for a member like me who has very poor communicating skill via writing.

Congratulations to the winner and all the special prize winners for TOW award.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.