You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

I would be glad if you read this poem of mine

I was talking about this Flickering Faith in the dark
    I normally don't push people to read my stuff but this one really came out good.
    So I would be more glad if you read it.
    It's about the clashes in Faith and tortures innocent endure due to it.
    Aditya, don't feel disappointed. I am sure that most of the regular members must have read or at least gone through your poem but may not have responded there as they won't be able to write anything else other than a word of appreciation or suggestions.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Mr. Aditya Mohan: I have already read your beautiful poem and I do appreciate its beauty and your writing skill. I could not comment because yesterday I was little bit busy.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Being our members on holiday mood and culmination of festive fervor was on priority, many may not have read the said poem and respond. Nevertheless wait for others to read and respond.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Read it Aditya, excellent, I think Mr.Saji is correct, most of us like me can read but would not be able to add more apart from good comments.
    Have you tried submitting entries to poetry competitions? The Poetry Society is one that enrolls members who have published a book with recommendations for existing members, but they take entries from all.

I have also read it and posted my comments on that thread. Your way of writing is appreciated. Keep on trying writing poems. You will perfect the art as you progress. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments