You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

September 2017 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the September 2017 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions, to receive the payment if your name has been announced for a payment, in the credits section.
    Thanks you for the announcement. I congratulate all who got cash credits payment.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks Sir for the announcement of payment. I have uploaded my invoice. Congratulations to all of them who are receiving payment this month and keep up the good work to receive many more such rewards.

Thank you for the payment announcement. I have uploaded my invoice but did not receive the automated response, which earlier was received within a few seconds. I had the same problem the previous month as well, and my payment had been delayed.

Congratulations to everyone whose name appears on the payment list.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Thank you Sir, for cash payment announcement. Congratulations to all the members who are receiving the payments.

Hearty congrats to all those members who were receiving the payment from this site and also appreciation to those who are receiving their first payments. Keep going.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you for announcing the cash payment. Can we receive payment by sending the invoice statement, because I have not received any email regarding payment.

I just checked and I too did not recieve automated response which we usually recieve within few seconds after we upload invoice. Sir, kindly confirm the same and let us know that do we need to repeat the procedure again.

Congratulations to all those who had found a place in the cash payment list.
    Timmy sir, please look into the problem of non receipt of notifications as well as delay in payments as it has become an issue of late.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to everyone whoever had payment this month, I have uploaded my invoice sir.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to all the eligible payees. The Webmasters have been sent an intimation about the issue of non-receipt of notifications. It is also hoped that payments are not delayed.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment in the month of September 2017. Thank you Timmy sir for announcing it on time as usual.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Reena,

Your invoice is saved. We have made some small changes in the notifications. YOu will not receive any updates when you make any updates like submitting the invoice. However, if someone like the webmaster makes an update, you will receive a notification.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you Timmy sir for the announcement and am glad that I could find myself in the list. Congratulations to all those who could get listed for payment during the previous month.

Tony sir, we need to inform the members that their invoice has been received and also that payment has been transferred. Please change the existing system as it can lead to many queries as well as doubts about our payment feature. I hope you are aware about the complaints that have been coming up in the forum of late regarding payments.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Thank you Tony Sir for the clarification.

Did you check the social hub today everyone? Tony Sir, too, received a cash payment for Rs. 10 as September 2017 Cash Payment!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Members please note that we are still getting notifications when a successful transaction is done from ISC.

#611097: Yes, I did notice it and found this intimation very amusing!
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.