You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Article Contest on Topic "Characteristics of { ________ }"

First of all thanks to all the participants for their vital contributions to ISC.We had shortlisted 8 candidates who selected interesting topics and also followed the contest rules.

First Prize Winners (Cash Award of Rs 300 each) are

Jenny for the article Top 15 Characteristics of a Professional

Reena Upadhya for the article Characteristics of a Mentally Healthy Person

Second Prize Winner (Cash Award of Rs 200 each) are

Soundharya for the article Characteristics of an Effective Team

Kalyani for the article Important characteristics of tropical rain forest

Consolation Prizes (Cash Award of Rs 100 each) for

Dhruv for the article Seven major characteristics required of an army to win wars

Jagdish Patro for the article The required characteristics of a village school teacher

Juana for the article 10 Characteristics and Traits of a Successful Manager

Neeru Bhatt for the article Characteristics of a Good Administrator

Friends, join us for congratulating the winners!

My hearty congratulations to Jenny and Rena upadhya for winning the first prize. My congratulations to Soundharya and Klyani for their second prize. My congratulations to Dhruv, Jagdish Patro, Juana andNeeru Bhat for their conosolation prizes. I hope they will continue their winning spree and will win prizes in the coming competitions also. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners! Hope you will continue with your contributions with the best.

Well done winners & participants. Congratulations to all.

Hearty congratulations to Ms. Jenny and Ms. Reena Upadhya for jointly winning the first prize. Congratulations to Ms. Soundharya and Ms. Kalyani for jointly winning the second prize. My congratulations to Mr. Dhruv, Mr. Jagdish Patro, Ms. Juana and Ms. Neeru Bhatt for winning consolation prizes.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to all the winners. Well deserved.

Thank the management for selecting one of my entries for the consolation prize.

And thank you to everyone who leaves a congratulatory message.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Never expected this prize. I went through all most all the articles and each participant is a winner. For the effort put in, research work done, the spirit shown in for participating and the time spent for writing the articles. Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you members for your support and encouragement. Thank you judges.

Congratulations to all the winners. Got to see lot of entries this time, Good going and keep up the same spirit.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to Jenny and Reena Upadhya for jointly winning the first prize of the article contest and also word of Congratulations to Soundharya and Kalyani for jointly winning the second prize for the same contest . My appreciation to Dhruv, Jagdish Patro, Juana and Neeru Bhatt for winning consolation prizes.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am glad to be one of the shortlisted candidates who have won the reward for this contest. Thank you management team. I congratulate all other winners and thank you other members for the wishes.

Hearty congratulations to Jenny and Reena for being the winners, Soundharya and Kalyani for the second prize and Jagdish, Juana and Neeru for the consolation prizes. We do appreciate your contributions and look forward to more such quality submissions from your side.

The cash rewards and points have been credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations winners!! Keep up the good work and keep winning more prizes in the future. It was really a deserving win and the articles are really informative.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners who have won the prizes. Keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the winners of article contest. I had read few articles it was really well written.

Congratulations to all the winners. There were good entries overall, as is the case with most article contests. What is happy to note is that there are better cash awards and more in number too. Hope this inspires more members to participate!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Hearty congratulations to Ms. Jenny and Ms. Reena Upadhya for winning first prize. Congrats to Ms. Soundharya and Ms. Kalyani for winning second prize and to Mr. Dhruv, Mr. Jagdish Patro, Ms. Juana and Ms. Neeru Bhatt for winning consolation prize.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Keep up the good work fellow members. It is not easy to write an appreciable article which is also informative. I heart fully congratulate all the prize winners !

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.