However these bulbs can easily explode, so does crackers. But still we all use it knowing the adverse effects of it.
"Do not give up, things might not favour you always"
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
But your suggestion is good. One will be very careful when they are using electricity. Crakers are also dangerous. So I advise all the people to be very cautious and try to avoid unnecessary risks and have a happy Deepawali.
Earlier we used to have those slightly big bulbs that had to be threaded, some of them would have a colour plastic wrapped or the glass itself would be coloured. Often in the streets, these used to tap their power supply illegally and in an unsafe manner wherein the bare copper filaments used to be twisted around a bigger power source. These would certainly be hazardous with risks of overheating and short-circuiting.
The present-day bulbs, at least in our areas, are smaller and are like mini moulded led filament lamps without any threads, it's lightweight and it doesn't get heated up soon.
Within our homes maybe we can say No easily, but in the common places and streets, it would be difficult to get a uniform no without arguments.