You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Reconsider my rejected article. There was a copywrite issue that has been resolved

Yesterday I published an article titled "best 5 schools in Rajasthan"
    here is the url-http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/172635-Best-5-Schools-in-Rajasthan.aspx
    The content got rejected with the copy content label. I checked the problem and there was a publisher who published my content without my permission. I reached them and warn them to unpublish my content.
    So the content has been removed now and you can recheck it.
    I do not think your request will be honoured, especially if your content was published after the other content was published. Even if the other content has been removed, there will still be issues. I do not know whether it will fall under the copyright act, but credible websites do not allow content published on one site to be republished on another, even if the previously published article has been removed. I think it might have to do with the policies of Google.

The above are my views, but let us see what the management has to say.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

I feel there is no chance for this article to get published. Generally rejected articles which are rejected on the copyrights issue may not be republished even though you have talked to the other author and he removed that content. Why has he copied the content? What are his intentions? If might have taken up this issue with him seriously. Once published, even though they removed the content can be considered as duplicate only. You should take up this point with the other person seriously.
    Anyhow you can wait for the management decision.

drrao
    always confident

You can republish the article. If your article is genuine then you can republish it. But still, the hope is not 100 %. I prefer you write the same article in different content. If that is published first then that article only may be considered.

Hello Sir,

Even though you have mentioned here that the information provided in https://jaipurschoolreviews.blogspot.com/2017/08/top-5-schools-in-rajasthan.html is completely removed, this post cannot be submitted again. The reason is some of the information provided in your article is also found to be copied from https://thegurisingh.tumblr.com/post/165292000840/top-5-schools-in-rajasthan dated Sep 13, 2017.

Try to post articles in your own words. Copy pasted articles will not be accepted in ISC. You can go through article writing tips to know how to write good articles here.

First of all log in with your personal name. We wont promote any business activity through this forum and your name suggests an organization name. Secondly when you log in with your personal name share the content, there are every chance of approving provided you shared your original version. Even when other site copied your content and appear in their pages also amounts to copy right violations and hence you must be careful in future. If you are having original content then published by others there are every chance of you filing defamation case. Nevertheless do not get disheartened with one rejection. Just follow my suggestion.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Filing a defamation suit for a copyright issue is not possible. The member can file a DMCA report (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) with Google. But, this might not go in the member's favour, since a copy of the content existed on various sites before it was published on ISC. Google does not look at ownership, it just checks which version is older. The older version is deemed to be the original and the newer content plagiarised.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

• Sign In to post your comments