You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Completing 8 years of association with ISC. A poetic tribute from a nomad.

When I joined the site, I was raw and non ripen.
    the members here helped me to catch the wooden crawler and learn
    Just a stare at the this site, made me to glance the layout
    then the association with this channel was full and with live content.

Many members joined me before and after, But I had decided to stay come what may,
    This stubborn attitude might have created a niche for myself and today I feel proud and I stay.
    Earnings were meager, but the satisfaction was high
    Some friends even chided me I have that I have gone mad for them and shy.

When I turn back with my performance , it baffles me and everyone
    Not for the points and score, but the sheer joy of being the top contributor every now and then.
    Forum is my lifeline, not comfortable with creating article
    that does not bother me as I get attention and immense response even in section all while.
    Wow Mr. Mohan, Congratulations! This is really an achievement.

Your patience and hard work have definitely helped you reached where you are now, we have benefited a lot from your guidance and appreciate your encouragement when we took baby steps on this site.

excellent sir, congratulations. thanks for the encouraging words to newcomers. wishing you many more fruitful years in the ISC!!

My heart felt congratulations for your 8 years journey on this site. A great achievement. You are a guide to many on this site. You always proved that you are a senior member on this site. Many people learned many things from you. Hope you will continue your journey on this site and always be there on the top. All the best best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Mohan, congratulations and best wishes.

Thank you for the fellowship and camaraderie in ISC forum for the last many years. You are almost like a close companion. We have all grown in ISC seeing your name and posts.

Hope to have the same for many many more years.

Eight years is a long time and it shows simply the patience, perseverance, steadiness and focussed approach by you.

I agree that in such a long time one will not only contribute his best to the ISC but will in exchange gain a lot which will sharpen his wit as well as enhance his command in creative writing.

So congrats on continuing for such a long time and I deduce that you will also be winning in your life at many fronts due to your persistence a part of which we have slightly seen at ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Mr. Mohan for completing 8 long years of association with ISC. Frankly speaking, I used to be awe-struck when I used to look at your score-board during my earlier days. Now that I know that you have accumulated so much points and cash mainly from the Forum section, I don't have the courage and mental strength to even look at your Bradmanesqe score-card.

Continue your journey for another 88 years!

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Great thy name is Mohan. Mohan thy name is great. Mohan is an unforgettable name to all ISCian active in forum section . Forum would lose its charm in the absence of Mohan. I stand erect and salute you for completing glorious eight years at ISC. May God bless you to continue your forum activities. Keep going.
    No life without Sun

Congrats Mohan Sir for completing the glorious 8 years on ISC. You are right sir, this ISC platform is really a great source of learning, every other member carries their own abilty to express their opinions, and that makes everyone to learn in an appropriate way. Wish you keep progressing the same way and keep guiding all the young ones here.
    Do what inspires you !!

Wow! 8 years, is not a short period time. Congrats Mr. Mohan. Keep going and you can do it. I have always seen you active in the forums section. I have left ISC in between due to personal reasons, but whenever I come back or pop in, I could see your posts. You are one member that I remember from the very beginning.

Al the best!

Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Thanks for those felicitating messages and I am really overwhelmed by the responses.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations Mohan! Eight years of continued support is something which ISC need to be proud of. I wish you all the best and hope your association with this site carry on for long. All the best!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

K Mohan,

Happy to know you have been in our midst through thick and thin all these years! Best wishes in the years ahead.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations Mr. Mohan for successfully completing 8 years in ISC. All the best for your coming years in ISC!

Congratulations to you Mr. Mohan. Really great. Keeping up the momentum in these 8 long years with true spirit is not a joke and you truly deserve appreciation from the ISC fraternity.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Receive my hearty Congratulations. From the first day of the joining ISC site, I always find your presence on the forum. I was encouraged by your words. You inspire a lot the new members. Sometimes your regular presence on the site makes me surprised.
    Service to mankind is service to God.

When we are in life, we must be helpful to some one in one way or the other. ISC has given me the platform to give some advise or tips in my own way which attracted many members.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments