You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Has anyone got their ITR processed for the financial year 2016-17

I submitted my ITR online on 04-07-2017. So far my ITR is not processed. My PAN was linked to Adhaar card and the ITR was e-verified. Every year my ITR was processed in one month time as I am a pensioner and tax was deducted at source. This year even after three months it was not processed. Has anyone got their ITR processed?
    Today only I have checked the Income Tax website. My return has not been processed. Same position in respect of my wife and my sister.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Not yet, still waiting for it to be processed.

Mid of July I submitted my ITR through online and it is processed a month later.
    Thanks,
    Suresh.

Was processed within a month of me filing it. My husband and daughter's returns have been processed too. Theirs took a little longer than mine.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

The ITRs submitted in the month of June middle were processed. My two sons got their excess paid tax back. I have done mine on 28th June 2017. But so far it is not processed. Same is the case with my wife's return also. It may take some more time. As we have waited till the last date I think it is getting delayed.
    drrao
    always confident

Some of my friends ITR Processed today but Amount return process to banks are still pending I think they have started the process you may in the queue so need to wait for some more times within a month I hope all ITR will be processed. So not to worry on this.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Yesterday at 7.56 a.m. I received an e-mail from the Income Tax Department stating that my ITR has been processed. I had submitted the ITR on 18th July, 2017.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Day before yesterday, ave received an e-mail stating that my ITR has been processed and an e- mail will be sent to me.
    No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments