You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Football

Let us wish team India-Under 17- all the best.

India is hosting the sport and we are playing the opener. Let us be with the team and support the youngsters to bring out their best. Let it not be just a question of winning; may the boys fight it out. Join me in wishing the Indian team all the best.
    My self and my family also joins with me to wish Team India under 17 all the best in all their endeavors and encounters with opponent teams. We wish to have superlative performance on par with mainstream team. The training underwent by the boys would be sufficient for them to play with dignity and style for the country, and playing with opponent country means more experience and varied experience. Hope our boys would keep the Indian flag flying and All the best to each and every player by name and I wish they perform to their hilt and happiness of all the viewers.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The FIFA Under-17 is a great platform for the young talent to perform at their best for the country and for the team. Who knows good talent maybe spotted and groomed for the prized football clubs around the world.
    Wishing India U-17 all the very best at this competitive level international event.

Wishing the Indian U-17 team all the very best at this competitive ( FIFA) international event.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Today the match starts at 8 PM. Let us all watch and encourage our Indian Under 17 team. Winning and losing are the two sides of the coin. But the performance is more important.I pray and wish our people will fight it out. I wish Indian Under 17 team all the best in this tournament.
    drrao
    always confident

Fingers crossed for this event, it's all over the news and much-awaited event with global exposure. All the best to the Team!

Today is India's first match against the USA in the Junior World Cup Football. The final will be played in Kolkata's famous Salt Lake Stadium. Kolkatans are eagerly waiting to host Junior Team India in the final.

I wish Junior Team India all the very best.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My best wishes to the team India. Hope they will play well and keep the Indian flag flying high. All the best, guys.
    No life without Sun

All the best team India Under 17.

Good luck to team India under 17.
    A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

Finally, results come of this Wonderfull Match best players are won today. India U-17 till the last second to go down 0-3 against visitors the USA at Jawaharlal Nehru stadium in New Delhi. Our Team did create many chances and impressed with the skills but were still not good enough to prevent the visitors from scoring.
    But its all good Next is Rock On Monday.

All the best, may our prayer brings happiness to Team India. GOOD LUCK BOYS...
    live happily in every situation of life

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.