You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I Want To Post My College Submission

I search my college in Search section but I can't find my College. I want to add my college, Is it possible to add my different colleges? How can submission my college
    You may have to ask the permission from the webmaster. He only can give permission for that. You can post a thread with details. This may be verified by ISC ed and do the needful
    drrao
    always confident

You will find 'Colleges' link under the 'Education' section of ISC. Click on that and it will take you to a page where you can search whether your college is already listed or not. If you find that the name of your college is not appearing, scroll down the page and you will find a tab 'Add College'. Click on it and you will be redirected to a page where you can enter the name and other details of your college and submit it for approval. Further the ISC team will review it and approve the entry.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Abhishek Kumar,

Please let us know the name of the college and postal address. We will check if it is already present in our database.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• Sign In to post your comments