You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What about Deepavali shopping. Are you purchasing from online, going to malls or from where ?

Come Deepavali, every house in the South would be agog with activities as every one would go for a brand new dress of their choice and whole market would be busting with offers and attractive rates. Now even the online big stores are also vying for each other to offer bountiful of varieties at affordable price. This time there seems to competition between malls, shops and online marketing agencies. What is your choice in this regard ? Are you going to purchase clothes and ready made from online, shops or malls ?
    Yeah Great! We all are waiting for this lovely festival for celebrating with our family, relatives and the most important thing that is Deepavali Shopping because on this occasion we have permission to Shopping without any limit.

If I talk about my Deepawali shopping most of the things I purchased from online because here is very easy to purchase without any disturbance. You get many deals here, you don't need to go anywhere just open your laptop, start searching, what you want and click a simple button and the things available on your home. Waw it's so easy and simple.

Deepavali is an important festival for all Hindus. These days even in American white house Deepavali is being celebrated. Generally, Deepavali is a festival of lights. Everyone in their houses put so many diyas on that day and continue to put at least one diya every day in the evening for next one month. Sweets will be exchanged among all the friends and relatives. The children will enjoy this festival in a very great way.
    Coming to Shopping for this festival, we will not go for new clothes for this festival. We purchase some crackers only. But it will be done only one or two days before the festival only. But I don't purchase these items online. I will go to the market and purchase the items whatever we need.
    I take this opportunity to just advise all the members to take all safety precautions while you deal with these crackers. Be very careful about the children. don't leave them alone with crackers. Don't play with crackers. Be Cautious.

drrao
    always confident

As we cannot tolerate the crowd in Chennai, we normally finish our deepavali purchases one month before itself in a big textile shop of t.nagar.

I will be shopping from malls. Recently for our wedding anniversary I order few clothes online and when I got it the color of 2 was not the one I chosed, it was lighter shades or a dull shade. This was my first time ordering clothes online and I stopped it after the first experience. Now for any occasions I will rather go directly to the shops and select the ones I like.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

The firecrackers cannot be sold at all places. Licenced shops in a designated places only can sell them. I always prefer to buy from licenced shops only. I am not aware of any online shops selling these items.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Yes, Diwali is a great time for shopping, there's a big list done a few weeks back itself. Online shopping definitely is easy. We find it good for kitchen and household appliances and toy gifts.

For clothes, we find going to the shop is much better. Nowadays, every mall has a decent set of outlets for clothes and sarees. There are viving with each other for customers and we get good deals. This is good especially for kids clothes are the sizes are a nightmare.

For sweets and gifts, we get a ready-made pack of a sweet pack + savory pack that comes in a neat box. This is more elegant and needs no extra covers or bags to be given out. We buy a few for the relatives and family.

We limit are crackers to some flowerpots, floor spinners and sparklers for the local regular sellers in the nearby playground. last year there was a 60-70% discount on crackers, don't know how they can give such discounts.

So we do a combination of online and in-person shopping. Whatever your choice, enjoy the experience and Happy SAFE Diwali.

The most waited and enjoyable festival is going to be celebrated soon. This Diwali is very special to me as this is the my first Diwali after marriage. I did shopping from all of the three as I have to give clothes for many of my family members this time. I feel You can consider to purchase from good shops rather than going to malls. The price is bit high here compared to those available in shops. The same brand which I have purchased from mall is priced 500 rs less in shop. I found it to be the same quality. You can go for purchasing online too, they are offering more deals and vouchers. But verify the quality of product twice and go through the reviews of the product and opt for an order. Always choose cash on delivery for a safer purchase. Hope all are busy with your shopping like me. Happy and Safe diwali to all.

I want to have some dresses this Deepawali and I have been checking online sites for quite few days because they are offering heavy discounts at both branded and non branded clothes but I don't think I will buy from these e-commerce sites as I am not sure of the quality and size. Well, I have ordered a trimmer from Amazon on 5th of this month as great Indian Sale was going there and I got some discount. I mostly buy electronics online but I have never tried any clothing from there after I came to know about the weird experiences of some of my friends.

• Sign In to post your comments