You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

Humbly seeking a clarification regarding payment

After a considerably long time, I was checking the payment status from ISC yesterday. At a first glance, I have found that I have not received the following payment:-

(a) ISC-91183: Invoice uploaded on 19/09/2017
    (b) ISC-89128: Invoice uploaded on 20/09/2017
    (c) ISC-87352: Invoice uploaded on 06/10/2017

I feel that there may be some more monthly payments which are still pending even after uploading of invoice in each case. I will intimate those details after thoroughly checking my records.

ISC Adminstration may kindly take necessary action is respect of payment of aforestated three invoices.
    Partha,

Timmy Sir has been informed. Please wait for his response. It is advisable to keep track of the status of payment on month to month basis and not become suddenly alert much later to a payment that was not made earlier.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Hello Partha

I have transferred the three payments to your account. I think you have missed some invoices. Please don't send that invoices this month.

Thank you, Mr. John. I admit that due to my lethargic attitude, I missed some invoices. I will submit those next month.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.