You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Me, ME, not MD!

Friends,

Quite frequently I am being referred to, or addressed as, the ISC Managing Director. Please note that my humble post at ISC is Managing Editor (you have given me the affectionate acronym of ME) and not Managing Director!!

I would also request you not to address me as ME in general threads where I am airing my views on a topic of discussion. I am doing so as an ISCian, not as the ME. If at all you wish to do so, you can address me as ME only in threads related to ISC queries/complaints/suggestions.

In fact, it is just fine to address me by my name only in any thread, as a fellow-member, and not necessarily as 'ME' or even formally as 'Ma'am' or 'Madam'. I am OK with it. Just avoid misspelling my name please.
    I always address Ms. Vandana as our Managing Editor (ME). The post of Managing Director is generally in a Limited Company or Private Limited Company.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Very humble attitude. Great.Really I think you are a down to earth person. You are Managing Editor to ISC which is the best educational website and managing the entire show. I think somebody might have addressed you as MD by mistake, but your position is no less than that. The webmaster is the Chairman and you are MD if we treat this as a company. anyhow it is good that your value is further increased by this thread. I wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

I know you are the ME and not MD. But for me you are either Vandana or the author for that matter. I have been in your friendship since 8 years now and that is great bonding as I have learned many things from you and fit to be called the MD of this site.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Glad that you posted this, good suggestion, for formal issues we'll stick to ME. For threads and views that truely represent one's own we'll use the author's name Vandana.

• Sign In to post your comments