You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 24th Sept'- 30th Sept'17 on topic Miracle (Winners)

Now it is time to announce the result of the topic based Monthly TOW contest on the topic -Miracle. We got 21 entries for this contest and thanks to all the participants for their overwhelming response. All the entries are well presented giving a different dimension to the word 'miracle' and it is once again proved that our ISCians can play with words with a proper message. It has been decided to declare joint winners and two more Consolation Prizes in addition to the Special prize awards. Hope to see much more active participation from all of you and continue to keep up the charm of our Forum.

And the Winners are:
    1. Asha Kurian for her thread - Miracle life of a mapple tree will be motivation for human life
    2. Venkiteswaran for his thread - Let us admit everything around us in nature is a Miracle
    Each winner would get 60 pts and 60 c.c each.

It is decided to award Special Prize carrying 40 pts and 40 c.c to the following:
    1. Chitra for her thread - Let a miracle happen in the life of every childless couple
    2. Neelam Joshi for her thread - Miracle happen when we look for good omens and positivism
    3. Ar for her thread - Small miracles make our life invaluable

A Consolation Prize carrying 30 Pts and 30 c.c goes to:
    1. Aditya Mohan for his poetic presentation on the topic in his thread - A miracle took birth right before my eyes
    2. Balamuralikrishana S for his entry - All the miracles are meant for Passionate people

All other entries would be given cash credits based on the quality of the post. Members, please join me to greet the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners! I read all those beautiful and imaginative award-winning entries. Personally I liked the threads posted by Ms. Asha Kurian, Ms. Ar and Mr. Aditya Mohan the most.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Asha Kurian and Venkiteswaran for winning the award. My congratulations also to Chitra, Neelam Joshi and Ar for winning special prizes. My appreciations and Congratulations to the consolation prize winners, Aditya Mohan and Balamuralikrishna. All the best and wish you all much more awards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Waw, Congratulation to all you who contribute in a wonderful contest on topic Miracle.

Congratulations to all the winners who have been awarded the prizes in this interesting contest which was for writing on 'miracle'.
    The participating members submitted very creative entries and in fact we enjoyed reading them.
    Keep it up and good wishes for your future contributions in TOW contest.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty Congratulations to Asha Kurian and Venkiteswaran for winning the award in Miracle content. My appreciation and congratulations also goes to Chitra, Neelam Joshi and Ar for winning special prizes. My applause and Congratulations to the consolation prize winners, Aditya Mohan and Balamuralikrishna. All the best and as all the entries were superb.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

congratulations to all the winner so the threads of Miracle. Excellent contributions that deserve the prizes.

Wow! Many winners. Congratulations to all the winners and thanyou ISC for considering my thread too.

Thanks all.

Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congratulations to all the deserving winners of TOW contest- Miracles. Hope to see many more such creating threads from all of you.

Congratulations to the winners of TOW and also the special prize winners. All the threads were awesome and expressed miracles in distinct ways.. Keep up the great work guys.
    A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

Congratulations to both the winners, all special prize winners and consolation prize winners for winning Topic based TOW contest. The topic selected was too good but I could not participate.
    Happy to see long list of unique and very well expressed thoughts.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to the winners of the topic based TOW contest for the week 24th to 30th Sept '17, Asha and Venkiteswaran sir and also to the Special Prize winners Chitra, Neelam and Ar and to the Consolation prize winners Aditya and Balamuralikrishna! I also extent my appreciation to all the participants who have put down in black and white their different takes on the given topic .

The cash rewards and points have been credited to the all the prize winners.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Hearty congratulations to all the winners! All were well deserved winning threads, I had also liked Mr. Partha's thread on "miracle", the officer's survival was truly a miracle.

Congratulations to all the winners of TOW contest

My sincere congratulations to all the winners of this wonderful contest.

Congratulations to all the winners who have been awarded the prizes.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Many congratulations to all the winners of the TOW of Miracle. Excellent contributions were made by all the members. Thanks to all my co winners and all members who replied in this thread.
    Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

Congratulations to all the winners of thread of the week contest, special prize winners and the consolation prize winners. Its great that a lot of people are in the winners list.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to winners. Miracle happened to them well. Others should keep on participating.

My heartiest Congratulations to all the winners of this contest . This topic is too useful to everyone, I personally like this type of topic to discuss. Thanks to organized this contest
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.