You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request to allow reposting permission

Hello,

I have been restricted from various sections of this site as my posts did not fulfil the required crieteria failed to impress the management. I've requested earlier many times for allow me reposting content but due to unproper grammer and misspelling, request is rejected by guide or motivation to improve your grammer. Now, I have started learning english speaking and writing through IELTS from Ahmedabad, Gujrat. I have lots of queries related to my career which in still not getting cleared because of restriction in Ask expert section so I request the concerned authorities to look into my matter and to allow reposting resources, ask expert and schools.
    Himanshu having become the gold member of this site, you should have been familiar with our rules and regulations and you know the ISC administration is very strict in implementing the ban order when ever violations is done during posting contents. The same thing has happened with you. Nevertheless, please be regular to this forum now and prove your ability and participate in various discussions and responses so that our editors would watch your performance and eventually remove the ban, That is the only way to impress ISC management. Please do not loose heart and be regular here.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Himanshu, the sad part is that other than posting threads at frequent intervals requesting the editors to restore your posting rights, you have not been making any positive effort on your part to put into practice the advice given to you from time to time by editors and members.

Let me reiterate that you need to be active in sections that are open to you and the content you post must stand testimony to the fact that you have understood the working pattern of this site and that you are showing improvement in your language. Once the editors feel that you are exhibiting positive signs, they will surely think of restoring your posting rights at the earliest. So the key is to be active in sections that are open to you and wait for the right moment. All the best!

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• Sign In to post your comments