You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

My experience with Junior NTR's Jailavakusha

Junior NTR who shew extraordinary talent in Jailavakusha. In three alike forms, NTR performed different variations in his characterization. But I think something is missing in the movie. Director could not give correct concept in case of Love character of NTR. While he was in debt, how he could overcome the problem might not be presented in the movie. Altogether, movie turns toward the character of Ravan(Jai) to change the behaviour of Ravan. If you watch this movie, can you share your experience with it.
    The movie is good. The whole movie is managed by Jr.NTR only. His acting skills and dancing skills are a feast for the eyes. The modulation of voice for the three characters is very different and very attractive. The variation is shown by him in three roles is a very commendable. I remember Sr NTR's Danaveerasura Karna movie in which he had shown the variation. Jr NTR has almost matched his performance.
    I enjoyed the movie quite a bit. Without a separate comedy track and without much love story, the director brought out the picture very nicely. People feel that killing Jai is not a good end. But, because of that only, it has become a special movie and attracted the crowd. Of course, songs and music have not supported that much for the success of the movie.

drrao
    always confident

For the first time Jr NTR has tried three roles in his career and this film Jai Lavakusha seems to be fitting to his expectations and acting and therefore done the roles with exceedingly well reviews.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments