You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Mistake in parents Middle and last name

I have problem in my high school name admission.
    Problem description:

Wrong Names
    In school Mother name-Minee Devi
    Father Name-Ravindra Kumar Singh

Correct Name:
    But in my 10th documents like Exam admit card, markshet The mother name is-Minee Singh
    Father Name-Ravindra Singh and this is the right name of my parents.

I just want to know is there any problems in getting government job while documents verification due to problem in my Parents Middle and last name.
    Please advice.
    Normally the 10th class certificate is being taken as the basis for any real verification of names and date of birth. In your case the 10th class mark sheet seems to carry the right name of your parents. Just approach the University or Board and submit your 10th class memo with other relevant affidavit to change the names in ensuing documents. Though there wont be problem in future, but having right and similar name in all educational documents would be preferred and needed. Now a days on line corrections of the documents is also possible through your personal identification compliance.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

High school admission name is not important. You need not submit those documents to anyone anytime. Your SSC marks list is important. In that, your father's name and mother's name were correctly mentioned. So you need not worry about that. If in your transfer certificate given by your school, the names are wrong, you approach the school administration and give in writing about the discrepancy. They will correct it. There should not be any problem in this issue.
    drrao
    always confident

Sujit Singh,

Similar queries have been posted in our Ask Expert section. Please check out - you can locate many such pages via our search box and get guidance from the answers.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.