You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

A small suggestion regarding Reviews Sub-section

In the Reviews Sub-section, we can submit review of schools, colleges, universities and other educational institutions. While reviewing, the Members are required to submit information in respect of various factors like Transport facility, Hostel facility, Canteen facility, Standard of teaching, Discipline, Laboratories, etc. In this connection I would like to state that even today most of the schools don't have attached hostels. Canteens are not available in majority of the schools. I don't know whether any Indian college or university has its own transport facility, or not. At least I haven't found any in the college or universities (five Indian universities) where I have studied.

So, at the time of reviewing, if there is no hostel or transport facility in any school/college, I have to indicate 'Poor Quality" from the given alternatives. But this is factually incorrect.

In view of above, I would request ISC Administration to add another alternative '"Not Available" in the list of factors in Reviews Sub-setion.
    I agree with this suggestion and had, in fact, put this suggestion forward to the Webmasters a couple of years ago when I was submitting reviews. The template needs to be changed. I will forward this suggestion to them again.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Good suggestion from the author. As matter of fact we the members are responsible to report the review in right spirit and the author suggestion would go a long way to bring the facts before the net users.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments