You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

No Internet at the home. Getting annoyed for 6 days now.

I have shifted my house to a precious place and naturally every thing has to be arranged as new. The old cable operator does not have access in the new colony and hence I have to wait for the new cable operator who never turns up, Using the wifi facility already available does not suit the desk top as lots of mobile users also access to the same wifi and thus I am forced to write these contents from the internet cafe. That is the reason being so my performance is less every day and I hope soon the matter will settle.
    Congratulations Mr. Mohan, it feels good to be in a new home which has its own challenges. Settling down will take time and sometimes it pains as well, as you have to start everything new. But very soon I am sure you will get accustomed and will be active back in the forum much more than before.

It is very nice to know you have entered into a new house. Is it in the same locality or you have shifted to another area. It is true that when we change the house to get things arranged properly and decorating the house and coming back to routine will take some time. It's very tedious also. So you are feeling that discomfort. Slowly in another 2 or 3 days, everything will become normal. Getting internet connection will bring you happiness and you can start your working on that without any problem., Everything will be in its place in a day or two I wish you all the best in your new accommodation.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Mr. Mohan for shifting to a new residence. There will be some small problems everywhere, but things will be settled with the passage of time. Non-availability of internet connectivity is a very minor proble. It will be solved in maximum 15 days, or so.

Congratulations once again. I sincerely pray to God for the progress of all of your family members on all fronts in your new residence.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Excellent to hear that despite minor issues you are posting from an internet cafe. Congratulations for the new residence. I thought you an excellent thread on crackers and then went off for a holiday. Welcome back.

No I am disposing my own house and shifted to the rented accommodation as a short gap arrangement.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments