You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Come back after a small interval of two months

Dear members,
    I am again ready to be active at this platform after a short interval of two months. My laptop was creating problem but now it is O.K. and I will be able to post in different sections of ISC.
    Is there any change in iSC in last two months? If yes let me know. Sometimes I had opened ISC in my mobile but it was not convenient for me.
    Welcome back and it is good to see you back here. There are no changes recently in this channel. Everything is same. But many new members joined and they are making this forum section very active and attractive. I am happy to note that your laptop is ready and wait to see good postings again.
    drrao
    always confident

Welcome back, no majors changes, plenty of discussion regarding social issues and current Indian topics. Many prizes for the forum and other contests.

Welcome back, in these two months some new active members are making their presence felt with good threads and best responses there by making this forum more active. And your come back shall add feathers to it.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome back Hakimuddin! I think you disappeared all of a sudden. Start contributing to different sections again and join the action.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• Sign In to post your comments