You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week - 01st to 07th Oct '17- Winners!

We are announcing the Thread of the Week award for the week 01st to 07th Oct '17. Having gone through all the submitted threads, it has been decided to award Special Prizes to the following threads with no thread qualifying to be the winner-

An observation- is this required by Juana

Being yourself is the greatest accomplishment by Chitra

Swachh Bharat campaign is only in advertisements. Do you agree? by Sunilkanth

Is it a true prayer or coming out of fear by Pooja Srivastava

Each of the awardees will receive a cash prize of Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Special Prize winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners. excellent threads.

Congratulations to all four Special Prize winners for their thought-provoking threads relating to ISC, personal development and social issues.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Juana, Chitra, Sunilkanth and Poona Srivatsava for winning Special prizes in the thread of the week competition for the first week of October2017. I wish you all should win more prizes in the coming contests.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners for winning the thread of the week.

My hearty congrats to Juana, Chitra , Sunil and Pooja for winning the special prize in tow this time. All the contributions were awesome and truly deserve the recognition.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Wow! Nice to see my name there. Thank you ISC and my fellow members. Congratulations to all the winners.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners!!

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of TOW. Every week we curiously wait for this announcement as forum is the place where we have vibrant discussions and information exchange.

Please keep up contributing the quality threads so that all of us enjoy and participate in healthy discussions.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulation to all the special prize winners for TOW award.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

The cash credits and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congrats to all the winners of TOW award. I feel happy to win the same award, thank you Mr. Saji.
    Do what inspires you !!

• Sign In to post your comments