You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Happy Deepavali Greetings 2017 - wishes for one and all!

Wishing one and all, your families & friends,
    A Diwali
    Which adds to your lives
    A glow of prosperity,
    The sparkle of happiness,
    And keeps you all glowing with health now and in the year ahead ~
    Have a Bright & Beautiful Diwali & A Prosperous New Year!

Convey your best wishes on the occasion of the festival of lights - and please do send a Diwali greeting card by postal mail. Surprise someone & spread the joy!

Diwali Rangoli with Pulses
    [Rangoli made by me last year with pulses, etc.]
    Thank you, for your best wishes. I wish you and your family members a very happy prosperous Deepavali. I want to wish all the members of ISC and their family members a happy and glorious Deepavali. “TAMASOMA JYOTHRIGAMAYA., ASATOMA SADGAMAYA”
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you and wishing all the members of ISC Happy Deepavali. Rangoli design is beautiful. One request to the ISC members please celebrate the festival with lighting more than crackers bursting. Crackers are polluting the environment and even may cause severe damage if slight careless is done. Deepavali is the festival of lights so please light more deepa's than cracking crackers and disturbing the neighbors.

My self and my family also joins to convey our best wishes for a happy and prosperous Deepavali to every member and their family on the great occasion of festival of lights. May this festival bring all the joy and happiness in plenty and bountiful and there should not any sorry moment at all to every one. I also take this opportunity and advise the kids of our members to be careful by firing crackers and let the celebrations be with peace and no arguments with the neighbors. May this festival brings lots of sweets and sweet memories to every one and that comes from my deep heart.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I wish all ISCians a very Happy Diwali! Enjoy the festival of lights. May the light be spread!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Wishing all the members and their families a Happy and Prosperous Diwali. Let's continue our endeavours in life with success and keep the ISC vibrant.

I wish all ISCians and their family a very very Happy Deepavali. God bless you all and may this festival bring lots of love and peace in your lives. Thank you everyone for the wishes and once again a very happy Deepavali.

My family joins me in wishing all our ISCians and their families "A very happy Deepavali. May this festival of lights bring you joy and happiness forever"
    No life without Sun

Happy Diwali to one and all here and also I extend my wishes to your family members. Hope you enjoy this festive season with your loved ones.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Happy Deepavali to all the ISC members and their families. 'May this festival fill you all with peace, prosperity and happiness'.

Vandana, your rangoli with pulses is good, your creativity is appreciated.

By the way the members can share what kind of sweet and hot varieties they are lined up to be prepared at the home. How that is made. That kind of information can be shared here. Surely in every home the preparation of sweet and kara items are different and the taste varies. I am not interested to have the items which are purchased from the halwai. Especially the lady members of this site can share their recipes so that we may have the feel of having offered those prepared items.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I wish all ISCians and their family a very warm and Happy Dipawali. "May this festival fill you all with peace, prosperity and happiness".
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Thank You for warm your wishes. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali from Dumax family. May this Diwali bring joy and happiness in your life and fulfill all your dreams.

I wish all my co-members, editors, Lead Editors, Admin Staff, Webmasters a lovely, joyful and safe Deepavali.

May the beauty of the illuminated diyas on this festive occasion bring joy, happiness and prosperity in your family

Shubh Deepavali to you and your family members.

-----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Happy Deepawali to all the members of ISC. Let us all brighten our lives by contributing interesting and knowledge sharing things in various sections of ISC and refrain from using dangerous fire works and rather pass that time in meeting friends and relatives and wish them happy Deepawali and advise them not to use the fireworks which are creating so much pollution.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Wishing all ISC members a happy and glittering Diwali. Make new friends and love more people this Diwali.
    Live life Kingsize!

I wish all ISC ians and their family a Very Happy Deepaavali(Diwali).

Let this Deepavali enlighten all and light up your lives brighter and better.
    With regards
    Venkiteswaran.

Wishing all the members of ISC, a very happy Diwali. May this Diwali brings the light of hope, faith, and joy in everyone's' hearts.
    Do what inspires you !!

With glean of Diyas and the Echo of the Chants may Happiness and contentments fill your life.

Happy Deepavali to all ISC Family.

A very happy Diwali to all the family members. May this Diwali will bring all the happiness in your life.
    This Diwali, I am trying my creative part and have painted Diyas myself.
    Have a look below-

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Delete Attachment

Wishing HAPPY DIWALI to all our friends!
    The pulses Rangoli and Painted Diyas are superb!

Wishing everyone on ISC a very happy Diwali. May the festive season spread light and remove darkness. Have a safe Diwali.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

My wishes for a happy and prosperous Diwali to all my friends and their family members here. May the festival of lights fill your hearts with joy and cheers for ever!
    Regards,
    Jagdish

May we all get the blessings of Lord Ganesha, Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Saraswati as well. Wish you all a great and safe deepawali.
    Thanks.
    Regards:
    Nidhi

"Happy Deepavali" to all the members of ISC. May Goddess Lakshmi shower her blessings on you and all your family members.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Tomorrow will be a new moon night. On this auspicious night, North Indian people will worship Goddess Lakshmi for prosperity.

It is also known that Lord Rama returned to Ayodhya after fourteen years of exile on this night.

On the other hand, we, the Bengalis, will worship Goddess Kali tomorrow night, who destroys the evils from this beautiful world.

Best wishes to all on the auspicious occasion of Diwali and Kali Puja.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I wish to all the members of ISC , Editors , Webmasters and supporting members a very Happy and safe Deepavali
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

A very happy Depavali to each and every India Study Channel members.
    Actually Deepavali is not celebrated by Malayalees. Only the Tamil speaking people and some other category people celebrate it. However the Govt.has declared it as a holiday.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

May millions of lamps illuminate your life with joy,prosperity , health & wealth forever. Wish all the members and their family a very happy & safe Diwali .
    Regards,
    Pranita
    Editor - ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.