You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Year Resolutions

In reference of rejecting article

Honourable sirs,
    I want to draw your attention towards rejecting articles.I want to know that what should I do .

Tanuj, welcome to ISC! As a new member, I suggest you to read and understand the posting guidelines and other help topics before becoming active here so that you get an idea about ISC and as to how you should proceed. It would also be proper if you go through the different sections to become familiar with the requirements. Being a new member, you should make an effort to know about the site, just as you may collect information about a new place that you plan to visit, so that possible doubts are minimized. ISC is a very friendly site, though moderated, and you will always be guided and supported by our members. So, just browse through and carry on. All the best!

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Before posting an article you should go through the guidelines given in the section regarding posting an article. You being a new member, first understand the site well bu going through all the points in the help section. Once you do that you will have a good idea about the site. What are the various sections? Where can you start? What are the rules and regulations for this site. Go through the forum section, ask expert section and read some of the articles already published. This exercise will give you a fairly good idea about the sections where you can contribute. If you have any doubt you can post it in this section as a thread.
    The reasons for rejections might have been given by the Editor in the email they have sent you and also at the top of the article in red.
    Start your journey. All the best to you.

drrao
    always confident

Thanks sir

• Sign In to post your comments