You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Happy to be 9!

How time has flown!
    It seems just like yesterday when I registered as a member of IndiaStudyChannel.com,
    What began as something interesting to do
    Grew into a zest to contribute;
    To learn things like SEO and HTML tags,
    To earn some income along the way,
    To share information with others of things I knew &
    To care for a vast virtual family, at first unknown, now very familiar, to whom, I hope, I'll never bid adieu!

It's been a beautiful, sparkling journey as I start with humble pride my 10th year today as an ISCian. Thank you, everyone, for being here to help & support, for just being there for me.
    It is great pleasure in extending my warm greetings and congratulations for Vandana for completing 9 years on this site. I wish and hope she will continue her journey with great success in coming years. With her good and quality contributions she attained a special position on the site and now she is the Managing Editor and Managing the entire show with her knowledge and understanding. The site has attained a special position in many of the members with her committed good work. I hope she will continue her good work and bring much more glory to the channel.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations and best wishes for many more years at ISC. It is people at this senior level who have a birds-eye view of the site and the experience gathered so far that can take ISC to newer levels. Your inputs and guidance would be valuable in encouraging new entrants and refine them to contribute the ISC way. Double celebrations!

Congratulations to you, Nandana, for having completed 10 years in tins educative site. And your contributions to the site and through that to other members are exemplary. Please continue to contribute and thereby help improving the contents of the site and educating the members. There is no limit to the knowledge in ones possession, but many would not come forward to share them with others. You are different and continue to spread your knowledge to others through this forum. Please continue to enlighten us. Regards.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Wow completing nine years of serving with ISC is the great achievement and I know how you took the reigns of this site and managed with aplomb and taking along all kinds of members and responding their wishes and attitude. What amaze me much that we have not met personally even for once, but the bonding you create with the members is immense and I would appreciate Webmaster Tony for rightly observing your skills and abilities and elevated to the post of Managing editor which itself a no mean achievement. My best wishes and congrats to Vandana for being with us in our journey as the mentor , friend and the guide.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ms. Vandana for completing 9 illustrious years in ISC. Wishing her another illustrious inning for next 90 years!
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulation Ms. Vandana, for completing nine glorious years in ISC.

Hearty congratulations for completing 9 glorious and fruitful years.

Congratulations to Vandana for completing nine years with ISC; best wishes for entering the tenth year, and to continue for many decades.
    I give applause to the golden part" a vast virtual family, at first unknown, now very familiar, to whom, I hope, I'll never bid adieu!". Almost all of us will resonate that.

Wow! Congrats and keep going. You are such an awesome member of ISC. All the very best to you.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congratulations to, finishing 9 and entering 10 and it is really very tough to be consistent in all these years and you have made it.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Congrats Ms. Vandana for completing 9 successful years in ISC.
    Do what inspires you !!

Hearty congratulations ma'am on your successful completion of glorious nine years with ISC! Hope to see you complete another fruitful and helpful long innings here.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Hearty congratulations ma'am on your successful completion of nine years with Indian Study Channel!
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congrats Vandana. It's fine to see you at nine and shine. Nine is a lucky number that will keep you high on this good earth. May God bless you.
    No life without Sun

Thanks, everyone, for your kind wishes.

Partha - another 90 years?! Good heavens! I don't think I wish to live to be over a century old!!!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Good going!
    Are you sailing through cool waters!? Or sailing through turbulent waters maneuvering big sharks!!?
    Forum world is an ocean….

Congratulations to you on completion of 9 years in this great site and wish you many more successful years as a good Contributor, Guide, Mentor and Editor-in-Chief. Moreover, you have shown a true statesmanship by saying, " a vast virtual family, at first unknown, now very familiar, to whom, I hope, I'll never bid adieu!". Really Great!
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Hearty congratulations for completing 9 years in ISC. It is not an easy thing to associate with a platform for such a long time and that also by contributing the material in various sections with such a good pace.
    It is definitely a matter of pride and time to celebrate. I wish you many more such milestones in future.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thanks Neeraj, Neeru and Jagdish for your good wishes.

Neeraj - you speak just like a seasoned pro of ISC, having completed three years here! Yes, there are a couple of sharks, but there are far more friendly dolphins, too, to keep the waters calm and stable. Their gentle pushes have proved to be invaluable in keeping my little sailing boat steady and in giving me a whole lot of support to navigate the ISC voyage.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

#613091. Couldn't resist replying to the comparison. One lesson I've learnt in life the hard way personally is to trust should come with a big pinch of salt. Swimming with sharks, at least we know what's coming our way. Swimming with dolphins, we need to be careful a little more because dolphins too have a dark side. (one can view a documentary - the dark side of dolphins).

Congratulations once more. All the very best.

@613091
    Great!
    Let the little boat cruise new horizon!
    Thanks for reminding me that I am 3 years old now!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.