You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week awards- 08th to 14th Oct '17- Winners!

The announcement of the Thread of the Week awards for the week 08th to 14th Oct has been delayed a bit due to the festive season. But, as it is said, it is always better to be late than never. So here are the results:

Do you welcome the crackers ban imposed by Court during Deepavali by K Mohan is being declared as the winner of the TOW award for bringing in a current and relevant topic for discussion and for having elicited a fruitful discussion touching upon various aspects of the topic.

It has also been decided to give Special Prizes to the following threads-

Is Presidential democracy preferable for India by Partha Kansabanik. The question by the author and the answers by the members were able to provide some informative inputs to the readers.

No arguments, only discussions are preferred by Dr N. V. Srinivasa Rao. This thread brings out how discussions can be more fruitful than arguments because, as the author has rightly said, while discussing a point, our endeavor is to find out what is right.

Are we becoming penny wise and pound foolish by Natarajan for reiterating the point that we need to know our pocket well and should spend our money wisely.

And, Is it okay to run behind the brand names in every aspect of life by Neelam Joshi for trying to find an answer to our penchant for branded items and seeking an opinion whether it is fine or otherwise.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 60 and 60 points and all the Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Other threads that are found suitable will also be given additional points and cash rewards as deemed fit.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    hearty congratulations to Mohan for winning TOW of the week award. One more feather in the cap of Mr Mohan.
    I like to congratulate the special prize winners Partha, Natarajan and Neelam Joshi with their excellent threads. I like to thank the Editors and web Master for selecting my thread also for a special prize. I hope all the winners will continue their winning spree and win more and more awards in the coming competitions.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Mr. Mohan and other winners. I could see lot of participation in Mr. Mohan's thread and that is the spirit.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congratulations to Mr. Mohan for his widely-debated (in fact it is still being debated) first prize-winning thread.

Congratulatiosn to other special prize winners.

I have received an award in Forum section after a quite long time! Appreciation to me and thanks to the Editor for selecting my thread for special award.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to the TOW award winner... a very relevant topic and a topic needed to be discussed.
    Also my congratulations to the special prize winners, all the threads were very good and thoughtful. Keep up the great work people.

Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations to all the winners for TOW awards for their outstanding threads.

Please keep up your good work which gives us an opportunity to share our thoughts in the healthy and knowledge sharing discussions.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners. Ban on crackers was a lively thread with others being very interesting. Thnks to the members for posting their views and making the discussion more meaningful.

Wow I am thrilled to see my thread getting the tow award this time and I am really elated. My hearty congrats to all the special prize winners whose entries were also impressive and hence won the award.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the prize winners.

Heartly Congratulations to Mr Mohan who win the First prize for this wonderful thread, and here our another senior member who also give beautiful thread and get a special prize. Wow congratulation to all the winners and thanks to our member also, who participate in this thread and give different types of knowledge.

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners!

The cash rewards and points to the winners has been duly credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations Mohan Sir for winning TOW award. I also congratulate all the special prize winners for securing awards with their unique threads.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

hearty congratulations to Mohan for winning TOW of the week award. I like to congratulate the special prize winners Partha, Dr. N. V. Srinivasa Rao, Natarajan and Neelam Joshi for winning special awards.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congrats to all the winners for their winning contributions in the forum and garnering these awards.
    Let us all keep up these efforts for sustained and healthy competition in ISC.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

The kind rewards even when seem to be small amounts are a huge gesture and shows websites ethic to rejoice innovation, creativity and newness of all dialogues on the platform. I am working to win the contest in future. Thanks for great show gentle men and women who have won for their efforts. Bravo!
    Subhash
    ''Let noble thoughts come to us from all sides.'' : Rig Veda

Congratulations to all the winners for winning the thread of the week. Wishing you all All the Best for Future contest.

Congratulations to the winners of this thread. Hope you will do far better in future. Good luck to you all.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.