You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Requesting restoration of my Articles posting right?

Please refer to my following two threads:-

(a) My posting right has been removed for Articles section!

(b) No clarification even after twelve days

Apparently my Articles posting right has been withdrawn because I copied my own article! I strongly refute this allegation. I must say that the subject-matters of these two articles might be similar but not same.

As more than 45 days have passed after the withdrawal of right, I request the Managing Editor to restore my Articles posting right.
    I strongly recommend to the ISC editorial board and top brass to consider the request of the author and restore the permission to submit articles henceforth as he has proved immensly in the recent past with whole lots of threads in forum and made a niche for himself in creating a creative idea of bringing in good write ups on varied topics. Such talent should not be wasted in forum alone and ISC must consider his request and open up the article section. Having realized his past mistakes, I am sure Partha Kansabanik would be once bitten twice shy for his earlier mistake that has happened.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

" I am sure Partha Kansabanik would be once bitten twice shy for his earlier mistake that has happened."-Mr. Mohan, I am sorry that I don't like this comment. An Editor withdrew my Articles posting right alleging 'copying my own article'.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha, your request has been forwarded to the appropriate authority for consideration. Please wait for a response.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Sorry Partha if my comment hurt you. My intention was to support your request and that is done with great interest as I know you are the best and wonderful contributor for this site.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Mohan: No offence meant. Actually I don't like the abrupt and illogical decision of withdrawing my right to post articles.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha,

It is not just the question of that one article and it was neither abrupt nor illogical. Myself and the Webmasters were in the loop and are fully aware of the decision taken. Let me be very frank, since you have been making repeated requests & did not accept the decision. There have been issues of similar activity earlier too. Please recall that some months earlier I had sent a very clear warning to you that the Webmasters may remove your posting rights. This is exactly what has happened now.

The bottom line: Your posting permission rights to the articles section will not be restored right away, as is the case with other members who repeatedly do not adhere to the site's policies. We may decide to re-consider it, if at all, after a few months.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• Sign In to post your comments