You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Score board page of top contributor not opening from the first page ? The ' more" stands still.

I want to bring to the notice of ISC technical team that the top contributor slot on the first page right side which has the "more" options to open, does not work and when ever we try the ad which is appearing on the immediate left get expanding and penetrate into the list of the top contributors. However when I visit other pages like for example this page where in I am writing the content, there is no ad and the "more" button is bigger and accessible with one click. This glitch was not present before. May our technical team attend to it ?
    Just now I have tried. Top contributors list is there and in the end, if we click on more it is leading to top contributors page. probably the problem has been rectified. Mohan, now you can open and see.
    drrao
    always confident

K Mohan,

Sometimes this problem has arisen for a brief while with Chrome browser, but not with Firefox and Edge browsers. So, whenever you have such an issue again with an ISC feature, you could try accessing the feature with a browser other than the one you used to access it.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

After reading the above responses I tried to click the "more" button and that is leading to the right page. It seems the problem has been rectified.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.