You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Nothing is impossible. Example: Padmashila Tirpude

She is a mother of two young children. Her husband is a block worker at Paver in Maharashtra. She lives in Pehla village near Nashik with her in-laws, husband and two young children. She belongs to a lower-middle class family, if not poor. To augment the income of her family, she used to sell 'sil-batta'.

But what is so remarkable about her? She did not give any excuse. She did not seek any assistance. She did not ask for any reservation. She believes in hard work. She did work hard. And ultimately she has been successful.

She has cleared Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examination and is now a Police Sub-Inspector.

Ms. Padmashila Tirpude has proved that "Nothing is impossible in this world". My salute to this lady who has overcome many obstructions with determination and hard work!
    Hat's off to such unique human beings. As we've discussed earlier, anything is possible, if we can think and live positively in the face of adversity. Most of us would have resigned to our fate and then lived our lives. But this lady has shown the way forward to other that anyone can do it, if they have the attitude to succeed in life.

Congratulations to Padmashila Tirpude, I hope her name is mentioned in the national newspapers to respect her achievements and for a change good news that can be a source of inspiration can be found in a news page mostly filled with all the evils of the society. This should also encourage other homemakers that they to can do it.

Another master stroke from our well known satire writer. I am really impressed by the way it is narrated, the message it has generated, a very motivating thread.

If there is a will there is a way - that is the spirit and definitely for a hard working, determined mind there is no goal impossible. The life is tough and hard but for those who are persistently following their objectives with full zeal - the way is clear, the road to success is open.

I congratulate the author for bringing such nice and motivating threads time and again.

Knowledge is power.

For some they take the challenge of their life to their heart and thus becomes more determined and concerned about each and every achievement to the ultimate goal. Same is the case with Padmashila Tirpude. Her determination, her perseverance and her hard wok proved to be successful as she cleared Police exam and ultimately become the Sub Inspector. Surely she would be a trend setter and inspiration to many and she would be closely watched and followed by many girls who are suffering their lives in silence without raising any voice of dissent. This post may also create more Tirpude in making..
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Another case which proved that determination and dedication will definitely bring success. I am a strong believer of hard work. The Hard work always pays better than intelligence. A combination of both will do miracles. What is remarkable in this case is without asking for any hep, without seeing for any reservations the lady has done it. Salutations to her. Hard work always pay rich dividends. Partha has proved himself as a researcher in bringing out odd cases and bringing them to limelight. Very nicily narrated.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments