You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Introduction about me

Hi All, I am Ramachandra, born and brought up in chittoor district of Andhra pradesh, studied MBA-HR & Marketing, prepared for various competitive examinations mainly IAS. Now i am planning to learn SAP Success factors -HumanCapitalManagement software, This is all about me. T.hank you
    Hearty welcome Mr. Ramchandra to ISC. Looking forward to see you as a regular contributor of this site. All the very best
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Ramachandra warm welcome to this site and great to note that you aspiring to become IAS officer and preparations were already on the cards. This is the good time you have joined this site as from here you can learn many things concerning your subjects and also raise your doubts in this forum and raise some unknown questions in the ask experts section and thus there is always learning chance from this site. Use this forum effectively and wisely by posing such issues which bothers you and write content in such a way that members can understand your post and respond immediately.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome to the ISC, a very interactive site and since you are preparing for IAS, some of us can also benefit from your knowledge about current and major past issues. It would be easier to go to the forum section and briefly read the guidelines for posting forum, articles and ask the expert sections. There are many senior members who are always more than willing to guide you in case of need.

Welcome to this the best education site of India.. I am very happy to note that you are aspiring for IAS. Be focussed and concentrate, success will be yours. We may also get benefitted with your knowledgable posts. My sincere advise to you is first please go through the help topic. On the menu bar, you will see more .click on that Adrop down list will appear. In that list Click on help topics. Go through those pages.It will clear all your doubts regarding postings on this channel. Then start your journey on ISC by posting in forum section. All the best to you and I wish you all success in your endeavours.
    drrao
    always confident

Happy to note that you are going to be an active member of this forum. I look forward to read your valuable contributions in the form of your threads and your comments on other threads. Hearty welcome Mr. Ramachandra.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Welcome to ISC, Mr. Ramachandra! Start exploring this beautiful site, find out your comfort zone and start contributing. Let other Members be benefited from your knowledge, experience and expertise. If you find any difficulty, scroll down the page, go to "Quick Links'' and then explore ''Help'' topics. Editors and other Members will also guide you.
    Have a happy time in this site!

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Welcome on board Ramachandra! I suggest you to read the posting guidelines for different sections and also all the help topics before becoming active here. It would also help you if you can spare some time to go through the contents posted in different sections so that you get an idea about the basic requirements of this site. It would be better if you start by posting responses to new threads in the forum and then gradually spread your wings to other sections. ISC is a very friendly site and you will begin to cherish your association here once you get tuned to the system.

Keeping your qualification and the fact that you are preparing for your civil services examinations in mind, I am sure that you would be able to contribute actively and effectively to this educational site. All the best!

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Thank you to all for warm welcome, guiding me how to use this site, for your advice and for your blessings.Definitely i will become active member in this site and i will share my knowledge.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.