You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 15th to 21st Oct '17- Winner!

Friends, we have noticed a star that was hibernating for some time now, has recently started shining brightly in the ISC sky yet again by filling up our pages with quality contents in different sections. And so, we have decided to award the Star of the Week award for the week 15th to 21st Oct '17 to Chitra. Hope she will continue to be active and enrich the different sections with her contributions.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Members, please join me in congratulating the Star of the Week!
    Congratulations Chitra, your contributions were truly notable in the forum section for the past few days.

Congratulations to you, Chitra. Your posts are very good. You deserve the award. I hope and wish that you will get more such awards in the coming days also.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you so much ISC. I have taken a break from ISC due to commitments but now it gives me immense pleasure to be with ISC again. Hope I will find time in future also to be with ISC. Once again thank you ISC and members for the support.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Chitra has been most consistent and most vibrant in all the sections and her contributions were on the dot and she has the immense knowledge to share. This award would further strengthen her determination. My congrats to her.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Chitra, Well done, Yes your presence was felt very much in the forum with thoughtful replies and threads with clear views. Wishing you the best for future such awards.

Congratulations to Ms. Chitra for winning the prestigious Star of the Week award. She has contributed in Forum Section, Ask Expert Section and Articles section and all Members have noticed her performance.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations for star of the week award and keep up your good work in ISC. It is the members like you who are making ISC a vibrant place for information and knowledge exchange.

Let us all strive to make this platform a leading one in the field of educational information and creative writing.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congrats Chitra for winning the Star of the week award. A truly deserved award. Keep up the great work dear.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations to Chitra for getting Star of the week award.

Congratulations Chitra for winning Star of the week award. This will definitely boost up your energy and performance at ISC.
    Wish for your continuous unique contributions in all the sections!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartiest congratulation to Chitra for winning the reward of Star of the Week award for the week 15th to 21st October 2017 and Wishing best of luck for future such awards.
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations Chitra for winning star of the week award. Keep up the good work and continue to shine in the sky of ISC.

The cash reward and points to the winner has been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations Chitra for winning the Star of the Week reward.

Congratulations Chitra on being selected for this award. You post some interesting threads and participate in threads with gusto. Keep it up.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations Chitra for winning star of the week award for the week 15th to 21st Oct '17 .
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.