You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Diwali Special Award Winners for 2017 - Twinkling Star | Rising Star | Best Mentor

During ISC's birthday month, we had announced special awards for members for contributions in each section.

It is now time to award the prestigious prizes of Twinkling Star, Rising Star and Best Mentor Awards. We are happy to declare the following winners:

The award winners are:

Twinkling Star Award: The award comes with Rs. 250 cash credits.

1. Soundharya

2. Pooja Srivastava

Rising Star Award: The award comes with a cash credit of Rs. 250.

1. Natarajan

2. Neethu

3. Gokul Aravindh

Best Mentor Award: This comes with Rs 250 cash credits.

1. Saji Ganesh

2. Vandana

3. Dr. Apurva Tamhane

Hearty congratulations to all the winners.
    Heaty congrats to Diwali special award winners as twinkling stars namely Soundharya and Pooja Srivastava, Rising star awards winners Natarajan , Neethu and Gokul Aravindh and not forgetting to wisht the best mentor award to Saji Ganesh, Vandana and Dr Apurva Tamhane. The award annoucement made by webmaster Tony himself further added pep and greatness to the services rendered by the above members. My hearty congrats and best wishes to all of them.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks for the announcement Mr.Tony John. Congratulations for all the Diwali special award winners. Very happy see my name on the list. The real credit goes to all seniors and the other members you keep us motivated (by words of encouragement and prompt replies for the forum thread) to keep contributing more and more.

Hearty Congratulations to all the Special Award winners, it truly feels so special to see your name in the list announced by Mr. Tony.

Thank you so much, I am glad and humbled to find my name also on the list. Thanks to all the members and editors who have guided us and I am sure will continue to guide in our journey in ISC.

Congratulations to all the winners, It's really surprising Dewali gifts from ISC to our Winners.

Hearty congratulations to the 'Diwali special award winners'. It's nice gesture and Diwali gifts for our ISC members from Mr. Tony John. Wishing you all the best!

Thank you so much, Mr. Tony John, for announcing such nice Diwali awards. My hearty congrats to all the Diwali special award winners.
    I am delighted and honored to receive this award. As I always say, it feels great to be a part of the ISC platform. Everybody here teaches in many ways.

Do what inspires you !!

I congratulate Soundharya, Pooja Srivastava, Natarajan, Neethu, Gokul Aravindh, Saji Ganesh, Vandana and Dr. Apurva Tamhane for getting the Diwal Special Awards. It is an acknowledgement of quality and quantity contributions from you. Let this encourage and convince you for still bettering the same.

The selection is quite appropriate and I appreciate the gesture from ISC.

Congratulations Soundharya, Pooja Srivastava, Natarajan, Neethu, Gokul Aravindh, Saji Sir, Vandana ma'am and Dr. Apurva Tamhane for getting the Diwali Special Awards.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Soundharya, Pooja, Natarajan, Neethu, Gokul, Vandana ma'am and Dr. Apurva for winning the Diwali Special Awards! I thank the ISC admin for considering me worthy of an award too. I take this opportunity to thank the Webmasters, all the members and editors for their unconditional support extended to me all throughout and hope to continue here with the same passion and commitment. Such awards and recognition are no doubt, motivating.

Thanks to all for the felicitations and good words!

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Hearty congrats to all the winners of the prestigious ISC awards. It is worth to mention that Mr.Natarajan really deserves this Rising Star award. My special congrats to Natarajan.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the twinkling star, rising star and best mentor's award winners. Keep up the good work.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners for Diwali special awards.

Hearty congratulations to all the award winners and I wish them more honors in the future. Please keep up your good work in ISC and let us all make ISC a place of world class knowledge sharing and creative writing portal.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the members who won the Twinkling Star, Rising Star and Best Mentor awards. I liked the concept of rising star award as it motivates young people to contribute more.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congratulations to Diwali special award winners as twinkling stars, Soundharya and Pooja Srivastava. My congratulations to rising star awards winners Natarajan, Neethu and Gokul Aravindh. My appreciations and congratulations to the best mentor award winners Saji Ganesh, Vandana and Dr Apurva Tamhane.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all Diwali Special Awards winners in different categories. Needless to state that all the selected Members for the awards are the most deserving in respective categories.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I am completely taken by surprise and elated to get this award from my ISC family. My sincere congratulations to all fellow winners. Surely the choosen mentors are great treasures for ISC. I recieve this award on behalf of all my fellow members who have took pains in responding to my threads and have helped me immensely enriching me. Thank you friends. Finally but not the least I thank Tony John Sir for announcing my name.

Hearty congratulations to all the Diwali Special award winners. I am surprised to see my name on the list. Thank you so much Mr. Tony John, for selecting my name for the precious "Twinkling Star" award. Special thanks to all ISC members, mentors and editors.

Congratulations to all the special prize winners! Delighted to win a prize too & I wish to thank the admn. for the same, as well as ISCians for their good wishes & wonderful support.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Twinkling Stars, Rising Stars and The Best Mentors – congratulations on the recognition. You guys deserve it. Keep up the good work.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

• Sign In to post your comments