You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Amusement

Results of ISC Mega Jallikattu

Members,
    Sorry for the late declaration of the result. Following fighters participated.

1. Vandana - Fought the fights I and III successfully.
    2. Neethu - Fought the fight III only successfully.
    3. Dr. NV Srinivasa Rao - Fought the fights I II and III successfully and with a break fought the fight IV successfully.
    4. Sruthi Gopala Krishnan - Fought all the fights successfully except fight IV. Foul play suspected in fight IV.
    5.Juana - Fought all the four fights successfully with one breath.

The Bull controllers are as below:
    Fight I - EDUCATION
    Fight II - KNOWLEDGE
    Fight III - CHRISTMAS
    Fight IV - IDIAPPAM

Juana and Dr. NS Srinivasa Rao are the Best Bull Fighters of ISC Mega Jallikattu. Welll done.
    Members,
    Join me to congratulate Juana and Dr. NV Srinivasa Rao.
    Congrats to Juana and Dr Srinivasa Rao for being adjudged as the best mega Bull Fighters organized by Sun. My appreciation to all other participants who made the great try. Keep it up.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winners and participants. Credit to Mr.SuN for organizing such an innovative exercise. I couldn't follow it. Maybe next time I will understand it better and participate.

Congratulations to Juana and Dr Srinivasa Rao for being adjudged the Best Bull Fighters in the ISC Mega Jallikattu organised by Mr Sun!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Juana for getting all four answers right and winning the Mega Jallikattu! It was an interesting puzzle to work on.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

I am very happy that I have been declared as the Best bullfighter along with Juana. Thanks for Sun for conducting this competition. Congratulations for Juana for her success. Thanks for all for their best wishes.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments