You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week - 15th to 21st Oct '17- Winners!

The Diwali celebrations could not dampen the spirit of our members but some lack of total concentration was palpably visible during the festive season. We had quite a good number of threads and we have selected the following for the Thread of the Week awards for the week 15th to 21st Oct '17-

Do you talk to yourself by Pooja Srivastava is the winner of the TOW award for the week. The question asked in this thread is not that simple as it appears. Talking to yourself may be introspection, confession, consolation, calculation and so many other things and it does help but yet, you need to be careful not to make it a habit.

Special Prize winners

1. Does sitting late at office means that you are a hard worker? by Chitra is a doubt that lingers in the mind of most of those who are employed. The thread covers the related aspects to the main point and has posed a question connecting the time spent, output and satisfaction.

2. Organ donation- Can we learn from the West? by Natarajan is another reminder to us about the importance of organ donation. Though we have come a long way, there is lot more that can be and need to be done in this regard.

3. What are we better at? Pointing fingers at others or accepting our mistakes? by Neethu is asking the question why we are generally reluctant to accept our mistakes and prefer to put the blame on someone else.

4. Is it good or bad treating neighbors as an extended family by Bhushan for the idea behind the thread. What should be the extent of our relation with our neighbors, and how should we balance and maintain it is the crux of the thread.

Friends, at the cost of repetition, I would like to reiterate that it would be nice if you take a little more trouble while authoring the contents you post. Many a time we feel bad when we see that some beautiful ideas and thoughts are being spoiled due to the hurry in posting a thread or for that matter any content. Churn out an idea, give it a thought as to how best it can be expressed and then put it in writing by taking care to avoid as many mistakes as possible. That will give you satisfaction and will also make a good reading. Hope our efforts will be more towards quality and perfection so that the beauty of the site is enhanced.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 60/- with sixty points and the Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- with forty points each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!
    Congratulations Pooja and all other special prize winners. Thank you ISC for considering my thread as well for the special prize.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congratulations to all the TOW award winners for recognition of their outstanding contributions. Please keep up your good contributions in ISC in future also.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I would thank Mr. Saji for considering my thread worthy of getting the TOW award. It feels so happy to receive the award.
    Also, I would congratulate Chitra, Natarajan, Neethu, and Bhushan for winning the special prizes. Keep up the great work guys.

Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations Pooja! Your threads are really worth reading and thought-provoking. My heartfelt wishes to all the other special prize winners too.

I am also glad to find my name in the list of special prize winners. Thank you, Mr. Saji.

Thank you, Mr.Saji Ganesh, congratulations to all the winners and member who responded actively to the threads. These keep us excited and motivated to keep contributing. Will need to remember your advise as I've found myself, our thoughts are good but putting them in words so that people can understand the thread correctly and reply can be easier than we think.

Congratulations to all the winners who won the thread of the contest.

congratulations to Pooja for winning TOW of the week award. Her thread deserves the award. I expect more thought-provoking threads from her. I wish her all the best.
    Congratulations to Natarajan, Neethu, Bhushan and Chitra for winning special awards for the week. I wish all of them the best and I hope they will continue their excellent work and win many awards in the coming days.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Ms. Pooja Srivastava and all other special prize winners for the week 15th to 21st Oct 2017.. Waiting for similar meaningful threads from them in future also.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to the winner and special prize winners for TOW contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Heartiest congratulations to the winner and the special winners on bagging the award. Well done!
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

My hearty congrats to winner and the special prize winners for getting the tow awards this time. The contributions from each on one of them were awesome and truly adorable.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments