You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Writing has turned to be a source of motivation for me

Writing has inspired me. My thoughts are flowing out in a different manner. What I write, every piece of it has motivated me to write more, to share my thoughts out with each one of you. The most noticeable thing is that when you write naturally, you write with full vigor. The thoughts come like an ocean. If I talk briefly, writing has changed my life.

The day I created my blog, and I started to write up the very first post, it gave so much of happiness. It is going to be three months now since I started to write. I realize the attitude of being hopeful and positive in every situation is the key to happiness and every little thing.
    There is one more thing to observe when you start to write what you think, you get various thoughts on it from the readers and seeing their responses. You tend to cleanse up your own thoughts, on whatever topic is it, does not matter. Writing depicts your inner thoughts, your thoughts as a person and what you carry within yourself. Writing connects you with people and their thoughts.
    When you write something, you create a picture of it in your mind. That drafted picture is again an amazing combination of your own thoughts. It tells your focus, your attention, that has designed you as a human being. Our life similarly runs on multiple thoughts, which we focus upon. Talking and also pursuing the things that keep you happy and motivated, will make you take miraculous decisions in life.
    I would wholeheartedly thank the ISC platform for the wonderful teachings here. Since the day I joined this website, I have learned and gathered a lot of knowledge from the senior members, the master and lead editors, and all our fellow editor friends. Those were the ideas here that prompted me to write more.
    Just thought of sharing my experience in these few months with writing.
    Do what inspires you !!
    Very nice and congratulations on starting your own blog. I hope and wish you will do a very good job on the blog. I agree with you that ISC is a very good platform to improve your writing skills. If we use the chances provided by the site we will acquire a lot of knowledge. Our concepts will change. Our writing skills improve. On the whole, you will be a more matured person once you are active for some time on the site. We should thank the Webmaster we created this site and given all of us a beautiful platform to have our skills noticed by many people. Really you are doing a good job and continue the same. Definitely, you are having very good scope for further success.
    drrao
    always confident

When an artist creates his work and sees the finished product he is overwhelmed by his creation and becomes satisfied and happy. He feels a sense of great achievement and thinks that he has done something marvelous.

Creative writing is like that when you write a story or an article or a blog and go through the completed work you feel happy. It is the fulfillment of desires of the artist within you.

I congratulate you on your accomplishments as I understand your feelings after completing your creative writing sessions. Please keep up your good work.

Knowledge is power.

Glad to hear that writing has become a motivating factor for you. Many authors describe writing as nothing but an extension of our thoughts in black and white.What I love about writing is that you are your own limit, nothing stops you for learning and refining.
    An interactive site like ISC further stimulates our thinking and reasoning faculities. Once we improve in these areas, then our write-up become meaningful.
    Your posts are a joy to read Pooja, some time back you were concerned about the length of your posts. As long as its constructive and it conveys the true meaning,people wouldn't mind. I'm sure with the interaction we have at the forum now, we all will be enriching ourselves. For me writing gives me solace and a sense of satisfaction that feels relaxing, the better the post, more is the motivation to contribute suitably. please continue your good work.

Thank you, Mr. Rao, Mr. Umesh, and Natarajan for your kind words. Yes, Natarajan, my threads length used to make me worry earlier a lot. But now the worry has gone. Just focussing on what I want to convey.
    Do what inspires you !!

Pooja, it is nice to know that writing motivates you. It is said that one can improve his writing skills by continuing to write only. One need to read extensively too.

I have a suggestion though. Let your thoughts flow out as words; scribble them down whenever you feel the urge. But do not take them as your final product. Once you start writing, your thoughts are bound to travel into different areas which you might not have anticipated as you begin to pen down your thoughts. You will be inspired by many factors including whatever you have read about the topic, those which might have come across during some conversation, comments or criticism by your friends or relatives, personal experiences and so on. Moreover, words, sentences or paragraphs tend to stay disconnected when you are writing down the thoughts as they flow out. So, you may have to draft and redraft your contents to get a polished final product. In doing so, you will be able to chip out points which as an afterthought might be standing out, though related, from the main point. You need to elaborate where you need to but at the same time should be able to be precise too where it is so required.

So, continue writing but do make an effort towards perfection so that it becomes a habit and help you to become a contented writer. And, thanks for acknowledging the support from ISC in developing the writer in you.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Pooja Srivatsva, I have been closely watching your performance here and your improvements has become tremendous. What I like most from you is the great quality of sharing the matter in detail. When ever you try to elaborate things to others, you are bound to use more words, new words, more sentences and big sentence. And in that process your typing speed would also increase. What I could see your all round performance with hand and mind that goes hand in hand. My best wishes for your tremendous improvement and that is the reason being so even winning contests has become easy and cake walk for you.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I feel you. I love writing too. Well, I try to make poems out of daily activities or scenes. But writing isn't a magical or a spur of a moment job. It could never be anyone's dream job too. Because writing is boring and taxing.
    "If I waited until I felt like writing, I'd never write at all"- Anne Tyler.
    But it's those little ideas and the first few words you write down, that motivates you to finish your work.
    In all my life, all the books I've read, the count of Monte Cristo was the only book that captivated my enthusiasm till the end. I'll consider myself a writer too when I accomplish feats of that likes.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Thank you Saji sir for your advice, I really need this. I am going to focus on it.
    Thank you Mohan sir and Aditya for the words of appreciation.

Do what inspires you !!

• Sign In to post your comments