You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

My association with Indiastudychannel for the past 8 years is nothing but addiction from inner heart

It is really a great bonding between me and this site which is now more than eight years old. Normally people would visit, be there for some time and vanish. But I have been the ardent fan, follower and contributor for this site and the forum section is my life line which I cannot forget or forgive. Right from the beginning I have been regular and staunch supporter of forum section and through which I got much recognition and awards too. My Google AdsenSe also comes from forum section contributions. All these denotes that I am in more addiction with this site than anybody else on this channel.

This is my entry to Tow topic- Addiction.
    Mohan,
    What you said is the fact that you are an addict to ISC, I can call you as Forum addict. An addict can never quit. Many a times, you showed your willingness to quit ISC on certain grounds. But your addiction to ISC brought you back and kept you here. I would call you as senior ISC forum addict. There was a Job addict Mr. Pramod who left ISC. Addiction thy name is ISC, I conclude.

No life without Sun

By the way Sun, you are also a ardent addict of this site. I have seen you coming back with great courage even after having some bad moments and verbal dual. Great going.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Not only Mr. SuN or Mr. Mohan, all regular contributors in different sections are addicted to ISC. In some cases, addiction is more and in some cases, addiction is comparatively less.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Good Mohan. Really you are an addict to the forum section of ISC. From the last one year, I am also a regular visitor to this site and I am following the forum section. Yourselves, Partha are the permanent contributors in this section. I am also trying to continue my presence on this site. Presently I am able to do that. Many points I learned from you. I hope you will be a permanent star on ISC forum section and give continuously light to this section. Best of luck to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats, you are always here.
    Cheers,
    M.K.Dan
    The Man With Most 'Ask Experts' Questions.

I would agree with other members, you are a forum addict. Almost everyday you contribute to the forum section. Even though you contribute to other sections as well, forum is mainly noticed. Keep going.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Great title Mohan sir, addicted to ISC is something to be proud of. Your presence in form is a great inspiration to others and your replies are prompt. To me, it's time spent resourcefully whenever possible and it has its perks too.Hope there are many members who follow you. You cracker thread was one the best that many of us liked.

Addiction is generally used in a negative sense, but on rare occasions it is considered good. Addiction to ISC is one such rare occasions, where addiction is beneficial, both intellectually and materialistically.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Yes, Mohan Sir, you correctly defined yourself as an addict to ISC. I can clarify it saying that whenever I write a post at night and when I get up in the morning, I always have this thought that I must have definitely received a comment from Mr. Mohan or Mr. Rao or Mr. Partha on my thread. And that gets true when I check my emails the next morning, I find one comment or two comments from you people always. Thank you very much for guiding us with your thoughts every time.
    Do what inspires you !!

Partha your submission is a reality and Pooja your expectations on us is but natural.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments