You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Hundred tons auction in ICC cricket Market as BCCI is the winner!

As we all knew BCCI is the richest cricketing body and ruling the cricket as ICC sometimes called as Indian Cricket Council by Indians itself.As we all know Sachin Tendulkar hit Hundred Tons and now Virat Kohli can easily be crossed this hundred tons.Is it look like a reality only Indian batsman in the world can hit hundred tons and no other in the world can be achieved this feat.It looks like me a reality show scripted before the action begins but they pretend it is a real thing happening.Knowledgeable members, please respond to the question.
    A very good/novel inference! But kindly enlighten us about the observation(s) which has/have helped you to reach this inference.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

You believe in God but show me where is the God?Tell me your observations on that.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Nothing personal Mr.Bhushan. This thread sounds like a conspiracy theory and can have some aggressive response from Cricket fans and fans of Virat Kholi. Hailing from a cricket loving nation we all know that the passion of this gentleman's game is now slowly marred by money and money making ventures.Match fixing is a reality for 1 match or 1 key innings etc.
    But it is a far-fetched thought like a conspiracy theory that the BCCI is scripting the 100-ton cricketing achievement of Kholi. It is in poor taste as logically there are many variables that are not in the control of BCCI and Kohli. He's one of the future cricketing legends of India and the world who is slowly but surely cementing his place in history. Let's not take away credit from him.

Dear Natarajan,

You know or may not know one of my colleague in my previous company (he is not anti-nationalist and he is an ardent lover of Indian cricket) once posted a message on Facebook.'How many honestly say that India had won a World cup in 2011 because it was played in India '. Recently the present commentator Manjerekar said that Virat has no guts and get feared in playing foreign soil that is why he asked to BCCI to scheduled the series of his likings or If he wants s to play in the foreign soil he is choosing to play the weakest nation either Sri Lanka or West Indies. He needs to take a leaf out of the book from Imran Khan as Imran always ask PCB to put tough schedules. Every Sunday one paytm cup given to Virat hands.Even the ardent Indian cricket fans agree that BCCI is having overall control of ICC.

A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

How many series you play in Home Soil and how you have given No.1 rank without beating Australia in Australia, Pakistan in Pakistan, England in England, South Africa in South Africa even for that matter in NZ in NZ first you answer for this. You see the Next South Africa India will not win any single match but Virat will make more than three hundreds and many fifties. As AB did the same thing when he toured India.As Virat hit so many centuries in Australia and Steve Smith did it in India

You have a right to question many things. These are a views and opinions based on coincidences which are linked. We need to have some evidence then we can suspect the build up to a marathon life time achievement of hundred 100s. If we have, then hands down, I'll start to agree with you.

This thread is purely based on assumptions and can be said to be misconceived. I am not sure, but I would like to be reminded myself about the author's bias against BCCI and the Indian cricket team for being presumably partial towards the North. To say that the tons being scored by Virat and the wins by team India are scripted is surely a question on the credibility and ability of the team.

There may have been incidents of betting but to presume that all the games are scripted is stretching things too far. As a layman who watches cricket only when Indian players are on the ground, I do feel that we have a good team now and they are putting in their best. One more thing which I am confused about is as to how the BCCI will be benefited if Virat or any other team member scores a ton or hundred tons for that matter.

Having come up with a serious allegation, I feel that the author should morally feel responsible enough to support his view with sufficient and convincing facts rather than asking the other side to prove their suggestions.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

I am not in agreement with the views of the author. There are incidents in which some matches might have been fixed. This is done by the people who bet a lot of money on the game. This is being done by individuals and not by any organisation. If really every match is fixed and India is always the winners, people will stop going to the matches and so BCCI income will come down. Another point I am not able to understand how the centuries can be fixed. The bowler doesn't know what type of ball he is going to bowl till he starts his run for bowling. Similarly, the batsman doesn't know what type ball he is going face until the last moment. So it is very difficult and BCCI is not going to get any advantage if Kohli is making 100 tons. So i feel it is not really going to happen. But definitely the author will have his own idea in coming to this thought. But that is not clear in the presentation.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments