You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for September 2017

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of September 2017.

To view the Cash Credit details, visit our page: revenue share bonus for September 2017.
    Thank you for announcing the revenue share bonus for the month of September 2017. My congratulations to the members who got their revenue share bonus for the month of September 2017. I am also on the list and I thank the webmaster for considering my name also for this.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to all the RSB earners.
    No life without Sun

Thanks Mr. Timmy M John for the RSB list, Congratulations to all the members and the a big thanks to the admin team.

Congratulations to all the members who got their Bonus, it gives me immense joy to find my name as well for the first time.

Congratulations to all the recipients of the RSB for September! I am happy to see my name in the list as I was not really sure if I would be eligible, since I had been on vacation for a greater part of the month.

Special compliments to Juana for topping the list and to Reena for being in the top three. Superb achievements, both of you! Both of you have proved that a steady consistency in the articles' section can get you better RSB. Hope this inspires others, too, to start regular contributions of articles. There are so many members with good English skills who are participating avidly in the forum section. We would love to see their work in the articles section as well. Come on, folks - egging you on - let's see you shine there!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Hearty congratulations to all the active contributors who could place themselves as the top twenty for sharing the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of September '17! Good going and keep it up.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

My congratulations to the members who got their revenue share bonus for the month of September 2017.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

My hearty congrats to all the members who have received the revenue share bonus this time. By the way I am also benefited with rupees 411 as bonus for the month of Sept.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the members who received revenue share bonus.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congratulations to all the people for receiving the Revenue share for the month of September and for receiving the RSB. I feel happy to see my name also in the list of RSB. Thank you, Mr. Timmy M John and the lovely people of ISC.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations to all the recipients of the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of September, 2017! I somehow managed to get my name included in the prestigious list this month also.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Thank you Timmy Sir for announcing revenue share bonus for the month September. I am glad to be a part of the list. I congratulate all the members who are receiving the bonus. Thank you Vandana Mam for appreciation. Awards and rewards always encourage to work harder.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.