You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 22nd to 28th Oct '17- Winners!

We are now announcing the Thread of the Week for the week 22nd to 28th Oct '17. We had quite a number of good threads being posted this week and it was not very easy making a selection. However, after a serious assessment, it has been decided to award as follows-

The winner of the TOW award is ISC is like an ocean where all should try to get their feet wet. by Jignesh Vora. The thread has been selected not because it is related to ISC but because of the creativity involved and the craft and the beauty of expression exhibited.

Special Prizes

1.T.M.Sankaran for his thread Time and chance never wait for us which is a staunch reminder that we should not waste our time and should not let a chance go off unattended if we really want to be successful in life.

2.Joyshree for her thread Are pre-schools needs or complulsions of the hour? At a time when education is being converted into a booming business, the author draws our attention to the necessity or otherwise of pre-schools.

3.Umesh for his thread Does being jealous helps one in his growth? for making us to have a look at the possible positive side of a characteristic that is widely considered to be negative.

4.Natarajan for his thread Are we really listening to the person speaking? At a time when speaking to each other is itself becoming rare, the author says about the importance of listening and prompts us to have the heart to listen to others.

The winner of the TOW award will get a cash reward of Rs 60/- and additional 60 points while the Special Prize winners will get a cash reward of Rs 40/- and 40 points.

All other threads which are considered eligible will be awarded with cash credits and points suitably.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    Hearty congratulations to Jignesh Vora for winning the Thread of the week award for his post "SC is like an ocean where all should try to get their feet wet. by Jignesh Vora.". An excellent thread which deserves the appreciation. My congratulations to the special prize winners namely, T.M.Sankaran, Joyshree, Umesh and Natarajan for their excellent work in presenting award-winning threads to this site. I wish all of them will continue their good work and continue their winning spree. All the best to the winners and thanks to the Editors.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to the TOW winner Jignesh Vora and all other special prize winners.
    No life without Sun

Excellent news, Thanks to all the members for actively replying to all the forum threads, congratulations to all the winners. Mr.Vora's thread is creative writing at it's best. Please continue such wonderful posts that stands out from the crowd.

Congratulations Jignesh, well deserved.
    Hearty Congratulation to all other special prize winners as well.

Congratulation Jignesh. Hearty Congratulation to all other special prize winners .
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

My hearty congrats to the Tow award winner and also four special prize winners. The selection were good and the members truly deserve such recognition. Hope they shall continue to perform with same zeal.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks to all the members who have joined congratulating me. My heartiest congratulations to all the special prize winners. Also thanks to ISC for selecting my thread for the award.

Congratulations to all the TOW award winners for the last week. All the award-winning threads are thought-provoking and philosophical in nature.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners. Keep rocking. Excepecting to see more such thought provoking threads.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

My Congratulations to the TOW winner - Mr. Jignesh, really a well-deserved award. Also, I would congratulate Mr. Sanskaran, Ms. Joyshree, Mr. Umesh and Natarajan for their very nice threads. Always keep up your amazing contributions to ISC. Nice work.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations to Mr. Jignesh for winning the TOW Award. I also extend my wishes to all the special prize winners. The forum has now become very colorful with different threads of different shades.
    Keep contributing your thoughts here!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

The cash credits and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations Mr. Jignesh for having won the T O W award for the week gone. Also congratulations to others for getting awards.
    Also I wish to thank the judge (Mr. Saji Ganesh)who chose me for a weekly award.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congratulations to all the TOW winners! Great to see a whole lot of unique topics jostling for attention & eliciting good discussions - keep it up, everyone.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations to all the TOW prize winners for the week 22nd to 28th Oct '17.

Congratulations to TOW award winner Mr.Jignesh.
    Also congrats to all special prize winners.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.