You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Why my article is rejected and marked as "Spam Article"?

Dear Editors, I have written the article Importance of CIBIL Credit Reports in Furute after a long gap of 2-3 years. First of all, let me tell the new editors that I learned the blogging techniques from IndiaStudyChannel only.

My article referred above has been rejected and deleted from ISC resources with the remarks as under:
  • Rejected due to poor quality content
  • Violation of our content policies
  • Spam article

• Further, I have been forbidden not to resubmit this resource.

As regards the content of the article having been marked as poor or content policy violations, I do not think that there is any type of poor content. The article is the outcome of my research on the topic for more than 2 years.

While talking about Violation of Content Policies I can just guess that it might be the observations of the editors as two links redirect the content reader to my own website "CIBIL Consultants" which I could launch only because I learned these website building techniques from ISC only at my age of 60+. I can remove those links but the reader will be deprived of better knowledge and content available on world wide web.

As regards the articles being rejected by marking it as "Spam Article", it is really hurting in nature as I even do not know what is spamming. I will like to be enlightened by the senior editors at ISC to convince me that my article Importance of CIBIL Credit Reports in Furute is really a spam article.
    Ashok Goyal,

Yes, it is indeed a spam article.

The first two statements "Rejected due to poor quality content" and "Violation of our content policies" is the automatic text which appears as soon as an article is rejected, as also the text which states that you cannot resubmit it. The reason given, namely, spam article, is what the editor has put in. Having launched your own websites, I do not think you are unaware of what spam means. It refers, in the case of the deleted article, to submitting content which advertises content of a promotional nature. You have promoted your own website through the article. It is not allowed and will stand deleted.

Note that the articles' editor did refer your article to the Webmasters and it was clear that it was spam and thus against the site's policy.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

A further note - I have removed the bold tags from your text above, as these are not allowed in the forum.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Dear Member Ashok Goyal,
    ISC is right and always right. Anything that advertises or promotes unauthorisedly is called spamming. You did it and was caught. Regret and leave it.

No life without Sun

Dear Editors, I am open to delete the links to be considered as promotional in nature but I would like the article to be published without link articles as it is going to benefit the public. Please allow me to resubmit the article after suggested improvements.
    Regards,
    Ashok Goyal

• Sign In to post your comments
    Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum