You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

Differences and similarity between Chinese communists and Indian communists

Indian communists always follow their counterparts in China. It is always said that if it rains in Beijing, Indian communists catch cold. But after lot of research, some differences between the communists of these two countries have been found. The differences are mentioned below:-
    Communists in China: We will destroy anyone who tries to separate any piece of land from China.
    Indian communists: Bharat Tere Tukde Honge.
    Communists in China: We will become a top-ranked military nation by 2050.
    Indian communists : Indian military is an evil force.
    Communists in China: Disrespecting national anthem could lead to jail.
    Indian communists: Stop forcing nationalism on people.
    Communists in China: Whole nation will be run by seven men (Politburo members).
    Indian communists: We hate fascism,unequal representations, absolutism.
    Communists in China: Ban Google, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp.
    Indian communists: My freedom of speech is suppressed by the Indian Government.
    Communists in China: You can't own property everywhere.
    Indian communists: How can the Government decide what we can have and what we can't? Of course, this is not applicable in Jammu & Kashmir.

After so many differences, we must also mention the similarity:-
    Communists in China: Mao is the greatest man ever born.
    Indian communists: Mao is the greatest man ever born. Jai Mao-baba ki jai!
    Very good points about the differences between Indian Communists and China Communists. The best is the similarity between both. Indian communists should learn from their counterparts in China. China communists are having full respect for their country and they want their country to be on top always. I thank Partha for bringing out the points very nicely.
    drrao
    always confident

Good presentation of key difference in a manner that is easy to understand.Well presented, it almost makes the Chinese look better than the Indian counterparts.

Wow what a dig at the way the Communists are behaving and loosing their respect in the public. I too liked the Communists in the past. Jyothi Basu, was one of my ardent choice. But the way the present communist leaders speak, they are working as traitors and not as citizens of India. By the way why we should tolerate the communism when we have branded Hiduism and other culture in full. Communists are atheist and previously they used to raise voice against labor class oppression but now they are interfering in every affair and thus bringing bad name to the communist movement itself.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments