You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Article not reviewed

Can you please review my article
    Explore the Best Wireless charging pads for iPhone 8/plus and iPhone X

The article was put into pending status due to image issues. I have made the corrections as suggested, yet my article is not reviewed. Could you please review the article.
    Sruthi,

When an article is edited by the author, it goes back to the queue of new submissions and will be reviewed by the editor in due course of time as per the queue. Also, there are some other issues with your article's content which are being discussed with the Webmasters. Please wait for further guidance.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Dear Vandhana,

Thanks for responding .It would be kind if you could let me know the article content issues for my knowledge.

the article review will go on in a serial like first come the first review. If the article is having some errors and if it requires corrections, the article will be kept in pending and you have to correct the article as per the guidance is given in the note. Again they will review and if they find it suitable they will publish it. They follow the sequence. You please wait for their report back,
    drrao
    always confident

Sruthi,

I am communicating with you via email to explain.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.